ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

ZombieQuest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZombieQuest is a new roleplaying forum created by WolfQuest forum members Sintact, Fawn, Sheeba and Randoven. Users can take the form of an anthro wolf or other specie character and join together in the fight against the zombie apocalypse.

Teleportation Portal

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st
✖ Meet the Blacksmith ✖ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am by Juza

» The Off Topic Topic
✖ Meet the Blacksmith ✖ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:55 pm by Fawn

» Chat and Count up to 40 before the Archetypes eat you.
✖ Meet the Blacksmith ✖ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:26 am by Brynn

» WWYD?
✖ Meet the Blacksmith ✖ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 pm by Keri

» Open-Discussion : Advertising
✖ Meet the Blacksmith ✖ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:16 pm by Koa

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:10 am

3 posters

✖ Meet the Blacksmith ✖

Kovár Steelbones
    Kovár Steelbones
    Merchant
    Merchant

Title : Iron-Willed Scorpion

✖ Meet the Blacksmith ✖ Empty ✖ Meet the Blacksmith ✖

Post by Kovár Steelbones Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:53 pm

KOVAR STEELBONES
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Artwork courtesy of myself/Chelly

Ỉ̹̜̈́ñ̖͖̀f̯͕̀̏o͇͉̽͝r̠̟̓͝m̡͔̑̈á̰̥̉ṫ̡͍̽i̥̞̿́ọ͛̈́ͅn͔̎͜͝
    Kovar is the brother of Ganrak, though much older. The two do not get along, only because Ganrak is extremely competitive over their skills, and generally everything they do.
    He is very strong, easily downing massive zombies with his sheer power and blade skill, but retired from fighting zombies ages ago. Occasionally, he'll join the fight, or get in a friendly brawl with others, but otherwise he supports by making weapons and selling supplies. He's generally good friends with Sintact, and likes to have a drink with him every once and a while.
    Despite he and his brother's relationship, he often checks on him, and tries to help him out as much as his brother will allow.
    And even thought he looks terrifying and cold, he is actually a huge softy, often enjoying cuddling with friends.

He is also in dire need of dating advice.

Name Kovár Steelbones
    Aliases Kovár, Kovu, Kova, Koko
    Gender male
    Species canis monstrum (meaning "monster dog", though he is not a dog at all.)
    Personality calm, collected, brave, proud (but not supercilious), somewhat placid.
    Likes smithing, art of trade, bartering, business, alcohol, old things, metal, working, heat.
    Dislikes fighting, conflict, drama, whining, dull blades, rants.
    Occupationblacksmith and traveling merchant
    Hobbies smithing, trading, drinking.
    Weight about 230lbs
    Weaknesseslack of depth perception, deaf in left ear, old injury in one leg, sluggish and a little lazy.
    Strengths extremely muscular, tall, powerful and stiff tail, poison point on tail, massive and strong hands, exoskeleton, extremely good swordsmanship, very adaptable.
    Signature Move Feral Uppercut

KOVAR STEELBONES

Everything above is © Randy O.
    Dyta
    Dyta
    Guardian
    Guardian

Title : Queen of Will

✖ Meet the Blacksmith ✖ Empty Re: ✖ Meet the Blacksmith ✖

Post by Dyta Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:08 pm

Lovely bio. I'll be sure to pop in here or there for a visit or a cuddle. And as always, nice artwork to you and Chelly.
    Khadae'n
    Khadae'n
    Scout
    Scout

Title : Skittering Scout

Post by Khadae'n Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:58 am

Beautiful bio once again, he seems awesome. ;u;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:00 pm