ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

ZombieQuest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZombieQuest is a new roleplaying forum created by WolfQuest forum members Sintact, Fawn, Sheeba and Randoven. Users can take the form of an anthro wolf or other specie character and join together in the fight against the zombie apocalypse.

Teleportation Portal

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st
Dyta the Boar I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am by Juza

» The Off Topic Topic
Dyta the Boar I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:55 pm by Fawn

» Chat and Count up to 40 before the Archetypes eat you.
Dyta the Boar I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:26 am by Brynn

» WWYD?
Dyta the Boar I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 pm by Keri

» Open-Discussion : Advertising
Dyta the Boar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:16 pm by Koa

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:10 am

+2
Khadae'n
Dyta
6 posters

Dyta the Boar

Dyta
    Dyta
    Guardian
    Guardian

Title : Queen of Will

Dyta the Boar Empty Dyta the Boar

Post by Dyta Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    This is a WIP*
    Character's Name: Dyta
    Species: Boar
    Form: Boar
    Role in the Group: Guardian

Physical Description:
    Short, stocky, and boarlike. A dense coat of wiry fur protects most of her body from light attacks. She is unguligrade (hooved) on her feet, and has 4 digits on her hands. The hooves on her feet are proportionally larger than you would see on a regular boar in order to support a bipedal body-type. Small ears with average hearing, small eyes with pretty poor eyesight. (Not blind, but nearsighted) Her sense of smell, however, is second to none, and will serve as her primary means of detecting friends and foes. Beneath her dense pelt is a decent amount of muscle. Though tusks are generally only found on male boars, or at least the large ones, I added them because I like them and they may add some fun to the story.

Personality:
    Generally brash and to the point, not relishing small talk. Dyta comes off as uncaring or even like she isn't paying attention, but she cares and when the need arises even becomes downright matronly to some of the younger survivors. She has an attitude of, “There’s no time for that” when petty concerns arise.
    Dyta is a great improviser, and quite resourceful with materials others may pass up. However, she is poor at planning ahead and can rely too heavily on improvisation, not taking enough time to strategize. Her tendency to take on problems and foes head on could be a problem down the line.

History:
    Dyta never had a lot of money, and had plans of grandeur, but never had the means. So in order to try to make a better life for herself, she enlists in the military. At age 30, she had served a 12-year career and seen several tours of duty. However, adjusting to life back home has proven difficult, and she remains prone to shell-shock and bouts of post-traumatic stress.Life in the military has hardened her, but she has lost some of her ability to control her emotions when they do actually arise.
    Thanks to the zombie apocalypse, she feels like she finally has an important role; perhaps she can have dreams of grandeur once again in helping to reshape society.

Weakness:
    Short legs can’t run terribly fast, poor eyesight, nose can be too sensitive to extremely strong smells. Hard-headed at times and tends to not plan things through. Can't really look up effectively.

Strengths:
    Physically fairly strong, good at improvising, strong sense of smell, somewhat protective coat.

Also she likeded teh bean.

Last edited by Dyta on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:03 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Formatting, Beans)
    Khadae'n
    Khadae'n
    Scout
    Scout

Title : Skittering Scout

Dyta the Boar Empty Re: Dyta the Boar

Post by Khadae'n Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:51 am

Great bio so far! =D
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Prince of Thorns

Post by Ganrak Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:54 am

Ahh I'm loving her so much so far. We should discuss her further in voice chat and see if we can come up with more delicious ideas. <3
    Rua
    Rua
    Healer
    Healer

Title : Absconding Vixen

Post by Rua Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:26 am

Mhm! I can't wait to see more boarr~
    :>
    Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : The Captain

Post by Sintact Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:21 pm

Sintact likes this, but I have a question... where did you left her reference? I know our characters will get along fairly well.
    Dyta
    Dyta
    Guardian
    Guardian

Title : Queen of Will

Post by Dyta Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:22 pm

Uhh, I will figure out how to add pictures one of these days. I need to make a better full body one anyways.
    Quivira
    Quivira
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Redwing Ravager

Post by Quivira Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:42 pm

AHHH I love her already. ;-; I want to draw her. Imma gonna draw her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:29 am