ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

ZombieQuest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZombieQuest is a new roleplaying forum created by WolfQuest forum members Sintact, Fawn, Sheeba and Randoven. Users can take the form of an anthro wolf or other specie character and join together in the fight against the zombie apocalypse.

Teleportation Portal

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st
The Break Room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am by Juza

» The Off Topic Topic
The Break Room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:55 pm by Fawn

» Chat and Count up to 40 before the Archetypes eat you.
The Break Room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:26 am by Brynn

» WWYD?
The Break Room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 pm by Keri

» Open-Discussion : Advertising
The Break Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:16 pm by Koa

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:10 am

+3
Sintact
Ganrak
Fawn
7 posters

The Break Room

Fawn
    Fawn
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Lion King

The Break Room Empty The Break Room

Post by Fawn Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:11 am

Attention:Please note that this is not a serious roleplay topic, and should be considered separate from the main rp. This is mainly encouraged as an outlet to mess around in when you are waiting on replies, or extremely bored.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here, you may find ZombieQuest's Break Room. It isn't much to look at but, rest assured, only the most intense lunchtime discussions take place here. (at the state-of-the-art foldout tables!) Motivational posters line the walls, including that one super cute one with the hanging kitten. There is a coffee pot that makes coffee... sometimes. And there is a TV... that only seems to play telenovelas and sports games at unacceptable volumes. But, hey, we don't pay you to enjoy yourselves! (We also don't pay you ever. At all.)

ZombieQuest, Inc. is not responsible for any injuries incurred while in the Break Room.

*We are also not responsible for the vending machine not giving you your candy bar.
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Prince of Thorns

The Break Room Empty Re: The Break Room

Post by Ganrak Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:31 am

"But... I want my candy bar!" Ganrak grumbled, staring at the machine that refused to provide their snack accordingly. Their ears pinned back against their head and he shifted from foot to foot, toes scratching at the awkward tile floor that they hated so much.
    Break room or not, clothes were still on their haitus for Ganrak, but in place of his bandanna was a colorless tie.
    How they got into that tie, we may never know.
    Sintact probably put it on them.
    Yeah. That was it.
    While they were sleeping.
    Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : The Captain

Post by Sintact Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:39 am

Sintact was sitting in a chair that looked at one corner of the room, stressed as could be, his body trembling slightly at the thought of what had happened that morning at the office of Colonel. He put his head in between his big hands, bowing his head to them; his elbows rested on the knees of the animal. 'What should I do now¡ he thought to himself withdrawing a big sigh.
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Ganrak Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:42 am

Ganrak had his hand in a fist, drawn back, ready to punch through the glass. As soon as Sintact spoke, however, he recoiled and flinched, shoving his hand behind his back. "I wasn't."
    With lack of response from the guy, he let his hand drop and ears raise back up with curiousity. He wanted to ask what was wrong, but at the same time wondered if he even wanted to hear it.
    Instead, he poured two cups of water and set one infront of Sintact, sitting in the chair across from him, staring.
    I am the best at conversation starters. He thought, scowling at himself.
    Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Sintact Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:51 am

At hearing Ganrak’s voice, Sintact raised his head slightly to look at him but then he turned back to his old position. He reached a hand forward while the other fulfilled the role of holding his head, he looked forward when he heard the sound of something being placed on the table, and when he realized it was a cup of water, he grabbed the cup, sat correctly and drank all the water with one long sip. “Thanks man” he said with a devastating voice while staring at Ganrak.
    Dyta
    Dyta
    Guardian
    Guardian

Title : Queen of Will

Post by Dyta Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:33 am

Enter Dyta, looking rather disgruntled. The boss man wanted her to wear a pant suit; that was never going to happen. She turned to the snack machines, checked all the quarter slots like a child. She wondered why she did this, seeing as only bullets mattered now and that she could easily obtain some chips using more... forceful methods. She leaned in up against the wall, one hoof propped up against it, and fiddled with the dime she had found. At this point she acknowledged the two others in the room with a slight look in their direction. Her yellow irises were in a sea of pink, she hadn't gotten her coffee yet this morning.
    Rua
    Rua
    Healer
    Healer

Title : Absconding Vixen

Post by Rua Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:00 pm

Rua joined the break-room, her general posture was good, better than usual, and she managed to walk across the room towards an empty chair quite successfully. She was quite pleased with the fact she was able to convince the boss to let her stay in her usual, 'uniform' of a torn up black hoodie and torn up, baggy, denim jeans. Rua smiled with self-pride, while resisting the temptation to point at her pigeon toed feet and laugh at them.
    She pulled up a chair and slouched onto it, and stretched while glancing around the room, she saw Sintact and Ganrak sitting with each other, then she noticed Dyta, she shot a smile at her while getting up and strutting towards the vending machine confidently. She tripped over her foot and stumbled, her confidence evaporated away almost instantly as she fell face first into the vending machine. There was the sound of something hitting the ground. Rua slid onto the floor, then in an attempt to get up she put her hand into the slot to get the delicious bars. She felt around, out of curiosity, to find some candy was sitting idly in the machine, she swiftly got up and took the candy bar, quickly walked back to her seat, only stumbling once and quickly opened the bar and consumed it.
    After she did all that, it occurred to her that she could have asked before eating it, but shrugged the thought off.
    Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Sintact Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:28 pm

Sintact started to feel in a better mood; leaving aside all what his boss told him that morning. He looked around to see who could talk to or if it was better to leave the room, and in his journey he distinguished Dyta and Rua that not long ago entered the place. He coughed a couple times and stood up with his cup in one hand, made his way to refill it with more water. While he did that, he gave quick stares to Dyta and Rua, and see if any of them invited him to talk.

Rua
    Rua
    Healer
    Healer

Post by Rua Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:31 pm

Rua noticed Sintact's stare, "You seem a bit stressed." She comments. "Don't think I have anything for stress, maybe some sleep? Or you could brawl someone?" She smiles at him and continues, "Well, not me of course! I'd snap like a twig!" She let out a small giggle. She got up to grab some water also.
    Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Sintact Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:41 pm

He smiled almost immediately when Rua started speaking “Well, you have a good point there” he replied analyzing Rua’s body type; looking at her up and down. “But I’m sure that if we raced you would beat me badly” he added with a small laugh. Sintact moved to a side to let Rua take some water from the sink, he took some more for his own and gave a couple steps back, leaving enough space for her to be comfortable. “Thinking it twice, I think that fighting someone could help me in many ways right now… but it would be even better if I get to fight with my boss, you know? It seems that today he woke up wanting to kill everyone”
    Rua
    Rua
    Healer
    Healer

Post by Rua Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:46 pm

Rua pointed to her awkwardly turned in feet, before speaking she noticed how they weren't as bad as they used to be, she smiled a little and continued with what she was going to say, "Not if I trip."
    Rua smiled, taking a slightly more serious and annoyed tone, "He tried to get me to change what I wear! In all honesty, I am not going to be wearing a fancy suit, not only are they uncomfortable, my job is messy, I'd ruin it before the day was over!" She took a sip of the water and dragged her chair to the table Sintact was sitting at, nodded to Ganrak, and continued, "I'd totally back you up if you hit that man."
    Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Sintact Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:53 pm

The male wolf followed Rua, thinking she would sit on the chair and include Ganrak to the conversation, when he realized that was not going to happen, and Rua was turning to his direction after leaving the chair, he stopped following and gave an awkward smile while facing her. “You- you should talk to him about that, and search for a way to dress comfortably but at the same time something that looks accurate for being at the office” he spoke quickly, trying to take another sip from the cup but throwing most of the water to the floor and his cloth. “Great, now it’s the perfect day. At least it’s only water… perhaps I will kick that man’s butt”.
    Rua
    Rua
    Healer
    Healer

Post by Rua Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:57 pm

(I FORGOT TO MAKE MY CHARACTER SIT WHOOPS)

Rua sat down and slide down in her chair, glancing around again to see Dyta still standing at the wall, she looked at Sintact again, "Yeah. You're right. I hate this job, I'd rather be lying in a pile of mud than here right now." She shrugged, "You guys are cool though." Rua pulled out a packet of tissues she keep in her pocket and offered them to Sintact, "Could have been coffee."
    Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Sintact Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:06 pm

Sintact handed the tissue carefully and instead of drying his cloth he dropped the handkerchief to the ground and stepping on it with his right leg he wiped the floor. “Yeah, or worst; could had been wine or something more permanent” he replied when he was done cleaning the floor. The male wolf crouched slowly collected the wet and dirty tissue and stood up again, “Thank you” he pronounced and then went to throw it in a nearby dump. He walked next to Rua again and sat on the chair next to Rua “What’s your job here, exactly?” he asked looking at her, as he made the gesture of cleaning his hands.
    Rua
    Rua
    Healer
    Healer

Post by Rua Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:09 pm

"Cleaning mainly. I also do first aid and work in the sick-bay when the lady who usually works there runs off to do something else. Or when she herself doesn't come into work. A very lazy lady she is, hopefully she will get fired and I will get promoted." She tried not to show any resentment or spite for this woman. Rua shrugged, "Cleaning toilets ain't the best job in the world."
    Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Sintact Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:58 pm

It might not be the best job in the world, but it’s a job that not everyone is willing to make, thus it is important.” He said trying to comfort her “I hope that lady gets fired, if you can make that job better, you should prove it to your boss and explain your ways” he added, slightly frowning to the thought of injustice.
    Rua
    Rua
    Healer
    Healer

Post by Rua Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:03 pm

"True true." She smiled, feeling less cruddy about her job. "Yeah. But in all honesty I would feel bad if I got her fired." She paused and sat silently, trying to come up with a solution, "Oh!" She said, nearly jumping up from her seat from the genius idea that just popped into her head, "Maybe I could ask to be her, "apprentice" and when the boss sees how good I am and how much better I am at the job, he will surely give it to me." She smirked cynically.
    Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Sintact Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:09 pm

“Look” he said coldly staring to her eyes, keeping his slight frown. “I have always thought that if you trust in your capacities, but there’s someone else blocking your way to achieve your goal; just pass through it, at the end it’s just another obstacle!” he said enthusiastic, but still with a dark tone of voice creeping out from his throat. After Rua finished speaking, Sintact nodded a couple of times as he got himself closer to the female “Well, that’s a really good plan actually, perhaps better than the one I was thinking of” he smiled “You are quite ingenious, you will success if you keep that attitude in mind” he added feeling proud of the younger individual.
    Dyta
    Dyta
    Guardian
    Guardian

Post by Dyta Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:15 pm

Dyta found herself starting at the tiles on the floor as she half-listened to the banter between Rua and Sintact. The hum of the vending machine began to irritate her, so she busied herself again with the dime she found in the coin slot. After a moment she fumbled and dropped it. Instead of picking it up she just stared at it, now a tiny circle in the sea of squares. Like modern art, but somehow even more mundane.
    Rua
    Rua
    Healer
    Healer

Post by Rua Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:58 pm

Rua got up from her chair, nodded at Dyta and took out some coins for the vending machine. She put them in and stood there, trying to figure out which candy bar looked the most delicious.
    Brynn
    Brynn
    Scout
    Scout

Post by Brynn Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:05 am

Brynn heaved the door to the break room open and skipped to the ugly blur counter where she sat down, swinging her legs wildly in attempt to cute boredom. The break room was relatively crowded with lazy workers, much like herself, and she waved a general 'hello' not really directed to anyone in particular.
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Ganrak Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:29 am

Ganrak had somehow remained quiet this whole time, still sitting in his chair and holding his cup of stale water stiffly. He watched as people poured into the room, and wondered who he could mooch a few quarters off of for a snack.
    Punching the vending machine was hard work.
    Doing that every day was not an option.
    Dyta
    Dyta
    Guardian
    Guardian

Post by Dyta Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:36 am

Dyta remembered the sack lunch she brought that day: a simple bologna sandwich and a bag of potato chips. She saw Ganrak eyeing the machine, and beginning to feel sickened by the hum of the machine, dropped it on the table in front of Ganrak. If he was lucky, he'd be able to fend off his coworkers for at least a few chips. Dyta really hated that vending machine, and instead of staring at the floor gave it a long and disturbed look.
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Ganrak Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:42 am

He slapped grabbing hands away and dug into the bag with a muffled thank you, not taking any time to let anyone get close to him as he literally inhaled the sandwich and swallowed it whole, sticking his snout into the bag to sniff out the chips in the carnage of the paper bag.
    Once found, he ripped them open and munched happily, not really taking the time to chew. He shared Dyta's hate for the vending machine. It was always humming for some unknown longed one in Russia.
    Or something.
    These chips are great.
    Dyta
    Dyta
    Guardian
    Guardian

Post by Dyta Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:48 am

Dyta's right ear flicked in a vague acknowledgement of Ganrak's vague thank you. She was too focused on how she would end this machine. (Not caring if it had ties to anyone, Soviet sympathizer or not) The noise periodically got louder, so loud she could hardly hear herself think. She considered unplugging it, but that would let it off too easily. She could smash it with a table, but that was too simple. Never in her life had she put so much though into a plan of attack. This machine had become the bane of the workplace, in her mind.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:07 pm