ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

ZombieQuest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZombieQuest is a new roleplaying forum created by WolfQuest forum members Sintact, Fawn, Sheeba and Randoven. Users can take the form of an anthro wolf or other specie character and join together in the fight against the zombie apocalypse.

Teleportation Portal

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st
Quivira the Thief I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am by Juza

» The Off Topic Topic
Quivira the Thief I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:55 pm by Fawn

» Chat and Count up to 40 before the Archetypes eat you.
Quivira the Thief I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:26 am by Brynn

» WWYD?
Quivira the Thief I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 pm by Keri

» Open-Discussion : Advertising
Quivira the Thief I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:16 pm by Koa

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:10 am

+3
Sheeba
Ganrak
Quivira
7 posters

Quivira the Thief

Quivira
    Quivira
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Redwing Ravager

Quivira the Thief Empty Quivira the Thief

Post by Quivira Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:58 pm

QUIVIRA

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Quivira

Pronunciation: "Kee-vare-uh"

Name Given at Birth: Casey

Nicknames: Peppernips (courtesy of Ganrak)

Species: Some falcon, squirrel, raptor, lizard thing

Eye color: Neon yellow

Pupil Type: Horizontal (Kind of like a goat, horse, mongoose, ect...)

Hair color: Reddish-copper

Skin/scale color: A dark brown-gray

Markings: A brown-gray stripe that goes down her back, starting at the top of her head, going down to her tail base. The same hue also decorates the tip of her long ears and around her eyes. A lighter shade of her base color of red-copper tints up her undersides.

Role in the Group: Lead thief, she will use her stealthiness to retrieve things from houses that are occupied or were once occupied in this new, doomed world. She occasionally drops things off at Ganrak's Scrapeyard to help his supply.

Height: Around 5'5

Weight: 90 lbs

Personality

Naturally, Quivira is a laid-back, fun-loving individual. She likes nothing more than to joke around with friends and talk about like, whether it be personal things or just anything in general.
    Quivira is also somewhat of a 'blonde.' She's smart, but doesn't always use her smarts.
    She is very outgoing and loves making new friends, though she also likes making enemies, for she is drama-loving. It all depends on first-impressions, my friend.
    When thieving or in a serious situation, however, Quivira enters a totally different moodset. She becomes as serious and cautious as can be. This is when she actually uses her smarts to do whatever she needs to do in the situation. Occasionally, she will take the lead in a serious situation.
    If you make her mad, Quivira tends to kill with kindness and mock you. She does this to scare off the other party or make them 'ragequit.' She will go into a full-blown fight if pissed enough though, but usually she only does this if you do something to those she is close to.
    Which brings me to her caring attitude. She loves her friends more than anything and they are the only ones she will not steal from. If you mess with them, she will rip you up, or try.
    She is very trustworthy, but she puts her trust into a very small amount of people.
    She also 'looks before she leaps' a lot, and is full of herself at times, only for the situation she started to backfire.
    All in all, Quivira loves to just be with friends, cares about them deeply, isn't afraid to speak her mind, and puts her smarts into a situation, even if her carelessness started that situation.

Physical Description: She is very slender and this helps her do what she needs to do, steal. Her tail plays out as balance and is also prehensile. Stealth and sneakiness are what her body offers most, just to her needs. She can walk on two's and usually does so. She walks on fours from time to time, usually to get away quicker or slide into small openings.

History

BEGINNINGS

Quivira came from a very rich family, born under the name Casey. She had all the luxuries in the world and her life was planned out to atleast be successful in some kind of rich career. However, the 'rich' life was much too boring for her. No adventure, no intensity, no adrenaline rushes. All the same, day by day. Go to the 'rich kid' school and get good grades.

Heck, she didn't even fit in at the school. They all cared about being rich to. And their futures.
    No, Casey wanted excitement in her life. She wanted to experiment.

When she turned 13, her 'teen' age, she met up with a few drop outs from another school. Together, they ravaged a house and cleared the place of any valuables. It was a full hour before the police started to come.

The group, which consisted of Casey herself and four other teens, thought they were screwed until Quivira found a little window they could sneak out of. At that point on, she knew her stealthiness and sneakiness were what she would come to rely on.

For two more years, she secretly would break into people's houses and do what she found to be her new favorite hobby, thieving. She would take small things at a time, so no one would really notice at first. She'd fence them off to someone later on to get her own side of the money, even though her family already had enough. She found that earning money this way was much better. She even sprouted her own 'criminal' name, so people wouldn't go shouting her actual name in public. She became known as Quivira amongst rebellious teenagers who wanted something stolen or something vandalized. Casey, or Quivira now, was just the right person to get that done.

However, soon the zombie apocalypse came. Things changed. Quivira changed. Physically, anyways.

Her personality was still the same as ever. But she became some sort of bird creature, she even sprouted wings.

And thus, her life in this Apocalyptic world began.

DISAPPEARANCE OF WINGS

It wasn't long before Quivira learned how to fly. Her new body had grown wings, and large ones at that. At first, the new world was dangerous. She'd use her wings as an escape from the new world, to help herself and watch, horrified, as the mutilated monsters took over the land, killing so many others and turning them into the undead, also.

It was the only thing that made her feel safe in these days.

However, while flying one day, too close to an old, abandoned building, Quivira didn't notice its inhabitants. Large, zombified birds screeched and flapped out of the building and started chase to Quivira. Quivira didn't notice in time and nor was she a very fast flyer, so they took upon her in seconds. She plummeted to the ground with the birds gnawing and eating away at her wings. She crashed into a clump of dead trees and started trying to fend for herself, but a lot of damage was done already.

The birds slashed and bit away at Quivira still, and her now useless wings were dangling helplessly in the trees, one just staying onto her by a few tendons, being ripped from her body by a bad landing in the branches. With one final thrust with energy, Quivira leapt from the top of the tree, which cost her a wing. She howled in pain when she reached the forest floor and laid there for a bit, until she heard the horrible screech from the birds that attacked her.

Bleeding and in severe pain, she slid into a small pond that was next to the trees, only exposing her beak above the water to breath. The birds, being zombies, lost sight of her and flew back to where they made their home.

For hours, Quivira laid on the shore, passing out from blood loss. She had tied a small vine around her stump of a wing to help keep in more blood.

She awoke to an aching body. Her other wing wasn't looking too good either. Green mucus had started to grow on it. The more she looked at it, the more Quivira noticed that it was spreading.

This was probably how creatures turned undead, so she did what she had to do. She gnawed at her lifeless wing's limb until it snapped off and lay there. The green ooze hadn't gotten to her body yet. She would live to see a few more days. Another vine was wrapped around that stump and Quivira passed out yet again.

A THIEF ONCE MORE

Quivira spent the next few days in utter pain, mostly laying down and slinking to the pond to have a sip of water. Eventually, she had enough strength to stand up. And when she did, she noticed she had enough strength to walk around a bit. And when she did that, she thought she would have enough energy to make it to a town.

So she did just that. It took her a day to get to the nearest town, WolfQuest City. And there was only one thought that hit her mind when she saw all the houses.

"Damn, most be a lot of stuff in those things."

And then she started her old thieving ways again. Her stealthiness took a while to come back, due to all her pain she had received and the loss of two limbs, but she was atleast back to only four limbs.

She gathered as many riches as possible and stored them in a secret place, maybe to someday be of use as defense or a treaty of some sort.

BREAK IN AT THE MUSEUM

Quivira had her eyes on a museum in this new city. There weren't that many inhabitants were there?

No one would surely notice, would they? But heck, she thought she could manage.

She casually walked in, which was a good start. The place seemed abandoned, but everything seemed abandoned. She atleast didn't hear any moans and groans from zombies.

She saw something shining in the far corner of the museum and quickly started to run towards it.

It looked like a gun of some sort, an old fashioned one. The sign even read in an almost unreadable text, "REVOLUTIONARY WAR MUSKETS, DO NOT TOUCH."

As she got closer, someone or something randomly bumped into Quivira, knocking her down on the grown. Ugh, the pain again. She looked up, disorientated, and saw another figure also laying on the ground.

As Quivira's sight began to clear, she noticed the figure was a white wolf. A wolf? Quivira scooted back on her back. Wolves eat birds, or whatever she was, right? The wolf eventually looked up and immediately made eye-contact with Quivira. The wolf wasn't undead, atleast. They made the eye-contact for a while, until the wolf eventually got up. She took one last look at Quivira and ran off, towards the exit door.

Quivira couldn't help but notice a nametag on the wolf reading 'Koa' and that she was in possession of a dagger.

QUIVIRA'S UNFORTUNATE INTERACTION WITH THE MONSTER DOG

As Quivira was moving along one day, she couldn't help but notice a large, junkyard-like place.

She immediately ran up to take a view. So many treasures could be in there. So much, she was overwhelmed.

As soon as she took a step inside the junkyard, however, a large growlish noise broke the air.

Quivira stopped dead in her tracks and looked to her right to see a large, bipedal black and gray dog-like creature. It sported a bright-orange bandana, markings of the same color, blue markings above its eyes and teeth of the same shade of blue.

Quivira was speechless in fear, her eyes wide open and her ears flat to her head. The creature didn't look all that mad, but it DID look hungry. Very hungry. And he saw Quivira as food.

Immediately she took off and the creature turned to all fours and chased her. The chase didn't take that long, however, since the creature seemed to shrug her off as soon as she left the junkyard.

Quivira then just stook to the houses.

AND NOW A DAYS...

Using her stealth and sneak, Quivira mostly just finds what she can in the houses for her to use and others to use. She has met several others but has yet to greet them all in a proper manner.

She trains others to become stealthy thieves like herself to get past the undead and other enemies and onto treasure, which is basically just food, bullets, and simple luxuries.

Strengths
    > Agile
    > Stealthy
    > Sneaky
    > Isn't quick to put trust in someone
    > Pretty fast
    > Has a strong stomach, so nothing in this apocalyptic land will drive her to become crazy or ill
    > Can actually be intimidating
    > Doesn't fear much, unless it jumps out of the blue
    > Very good hearing
    > Bite does pack a powerful punch

Weaknesses
    > Very low stamina
    > Too outgoing for her own good at times
    > Isn't all that strong
    > Doesn't use her smarts always
    > Feeble bones, and she is known to get herself into fights
    > Careless at times
    > Terrible eyesight, can see things perfectly at a short distance, then things start to blur
    > Short temper at times
    > Known to start drama
    > Hands are only good for holding, not so good at scratching, but they can scrape skin a bit

Likes: Socializing, friends, stealing, sneaking around, exploring, excitement, adrenaline junky, vandalizing, joking around, drama in which she has the upper side, etc...

Dislikes: Being told advice, running, losing a fight, losing an argument/debate, friends in danger/stress, pain, zombies that are too close for comfort, etc..

Why no Clothes?: Clothes way her down now, in her new state. Plus nothing shows, so kind of unnecassary. She might find something to wear in the future.

THANK YOU RANDY FOR HELPING ME WITH THE MUSIC! <333

Last edited by Quivira on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Prince of Thorns

Quivira the Thief Empty Re: Quivira the Thief

Post by Ganrak Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:16 pm

Gan: i guess she didnt want beans, then unu

Ahhhh i love herrrr
    Sheeba
    Sheeba
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Cotton Candy Catalyst

Post by Sheeba Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:20 pm

EEEE, I LOVE IT, RED! The history is just awesome, very well written/thought out, and the reference is amazing as well. I really love this character <33
    Rua
    Rua
    Healer
    Healer

Title : Absconding Vixen

Post by Rua Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:26 pm

I love the profile and everything about it =D Its so interesting ~

I look forward to seeing you in the roleplay and such =DD

Quivira
    Quivira
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Redwing Ravager

Post by Quivira Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:50 pm

Ganrak wrote:Gan: i guess she didnt want beans, then unu

Ahhhh i love herrrr

Poor Ganrak. DD; Freaking Peppernips, running away like that. And, THANK YOU ;-;

Sheeba wrote:EEEE, I LOVE IT, RED! The history is just awesome, very well written/thought out, and the reference is amazing as well. I really love this character <33

THANK YOU SHEEP! I should add a snip of my character meeting yours in the past, since your charrie was a cop. 8DD

Rua wrote:I love the profile and everything about it =D Its so interesting ~

I look forward to seeing you in the roleplay and such =DD

THANK YOU RED! ;-; And same with Rua, she's so amazing. 8DD
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Ganrak Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:28 pm

Ganrak most likely finds her adorable.

And just teases her about eating her a lot since she's scared of him.
    Khadae'n
    Khadae'n
    Scout
    Scout

Title : Skittering Scout

Post by Khadae'n Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:37 am

Lovely bio Redo! The history was awesome.
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Ganrak Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:11 am

I agree with Jewelz, or something!

Quivera and Ganrak can go in the corner with their powerful jaw STRANTH
    Dyta
    Dyta
    Guardian
    Guardian

Title : Queen of Will

Post by Dyta Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:56 am

Baaah Quivira is beautiful! I love it, so much depth just in the bio! I'll be curious to see how well she gets along with Dyta or not. Well done.
    Fawn
    Fawn
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Lion King

Post by Fawn Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:19 pm

REEED, YOUR CHARACTER IS SO COOOOLL ASLAJS really nice bio there as well.
    Sheeba
    Sheeba
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Cotton Candy Catalyst

Post by Sheeba Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:39 pm

Quivira wrote:
    Sheeba wrote:EEEE, I LOVE IT, RED! The history is just awesome, very well written/thought out, and the reference is amazing as well. I really love this character <33

THANK YOU SHEEP! I should add a snip of my character meeting yours in the past, since your charrie was a cop. 8DD
    LOL YESSS. That would definitely be very interesting x'D
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Ganrak Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:48 am

I just realized she weighs more than me. xD

And ahh you got the music working yay. <33

Sponsored content