ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

ZombieQuest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZombieQuest is a new roleplaying forum created by WolfQuest forum members Sintact, Fawn, Sheeba and Randoven. Users can take the form of an anthro wolf or other specie character and join together in the fight against the zombie apocalypse.

Teleportation Portal

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st
Got a Contest/Event Idea? Post it here! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am by Juza

» The Off Topic Topic
Got a Contest/Event Idea? Post it here! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:55 pm by Fawn

» Chat and Count up to 40 before the Archetypes eat you.
Got a Contest/Event Idea? Post it here! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:26 am by Brynn

» WWYD?
Got a Contest/Event Idea? Post it here! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 pm by Keri

» Open-Discussion : Advertising
Got a Contest/Event Idea? Post it here! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:16 pm by Koa

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:10 am

4 posters

Got a Contest/Event Idea? Post it here!

Quivira
    Quivira
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Redwing Ravager

Got a Contest/Event Idea? Post it here! Empty Got a Contest/Event Idea? Post it here!

Post by Quivira Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:36 pm

To keep people amused in certain areas in this pack, we will need contests. While at the moment, we don't have that many members, contest ideas are still greatly appreciated and needed. Once we start picking up a few more members, a contest will occur with good prizes! So feel free to post your ideas and help out if you can!

Also, if you have an idea for an event, like a role-play event, feel free to post that here to!

Some of my ideas are:
    -Create your own zombie wolf
    -Create a new role-play territory area
    -General art and literature contests

...And that's basically all I have right now, let me go think some more...
    Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : The Captain

Got a Contest/Event Idea? Post it here! Empty Re: Got a Contest/Event Idea? Post it here!

Post by Sintact Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:37 pm

A role-play event we discussed with Fawn and Sheeba yesterday, was a mission to explore the abandoned WolfQuest City. Anyway, role-play events are going to be quite frequent here since we need to keep exploring areas and get resources for the group. Other activity could be the zombie shoot-out; the one user that best role-plays a zombie hunting scenario, will win.

As for contest ideas, the one about "create your own zombie wolf" sounds really good. We could also have a banner contest. A moment ago I had a lot of ideas, but right now my brain... died haha.
    Koa
    Koa
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Lord Biscuit

Got a Contest/Event Idea? Post it here! Empty Re: Got a Contest/Event Idea? Post it here!

Post by Koa Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:34 pm

+ Event for an official WolfQuest funeral where we lay remnants of the city (or people? o.o) to rest, although I know I laready suggested an RP thread for the actual graveyard itself
    + Event mission to free the animals of the abandoned zoo and save them from zombies/infected things (within the city, though I think it would be best to give it a roleplay thread of its own)-- Minnesota Zoo reference
    + Event regarding the Old WolfQuest City in which criminal inmates were freed due to whatever destruction occured to the city and turned to zombies -- would pose as a nice game of "cops and robbers."
    + Event regarding the Old WolfQuest City in which old murder plots or conspiracies were discovered so that the survivors can recover the history of their city. No action/criminals/etc., just the discovery of evidence that was needed long ago.
    + "Domination" event in the city in which groups of rogue animals or zombies not affiliated with us/allies roam the city and we have to take them down or siege their territories one by one to recover the city. Best for when first starting roleplay in the city, but can ensue when the pack is more established.

Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Sintact Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:08 pm

+ Event for an official WolfQuest funeral where we lay remnants of the city (or people? o.o) to rest, although I know I laready suggested an RP thread for the actual graveyard itself.
    We could host a small RP event for when we officially open the graveyard scenario. All new areas discovered in the role-play are going to be discovered in an event -- or at least that's the general idea. This could be our first role-play event since we wouldn't need a lot of members.

+ Event mission to free the animals of the abandoned zoo and save them from zombies/infected things (within the city, though I think it would be best to give it a roleplay thread of its own)-- Minnesota Zoo reference
    Awesome idea haha, though I can't stop imagen that all the animals that are going to be released will be eaten by zombies hahaha.

+ Event regarding the Old WolfQuest City in which criminal inmates were freed due to whatever destruction occured to the city and turned to zombies -- would pose as a nice game of "cops and robbers."

+ Event regarding the Old WolfQuest City in which old murder plots or conspiracies were discovered so that the survivors can recover the history of their city. No action/criminals/etc., just the discovery of evidence that was needed long ago.
    Could you please develop this idea further? I'm interested in knowing more about it.

+ "Domination" event in the city in which groups of rogue animals or zombies not affiliated with us/allies roam the city and we have to take them down or siege their territories one by one to recover the city. Best for when first starting roleplay in the city, but can ensue when the pack is more established.
    We will do that as soon as we get more members.
    Koa
    Koa
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Lord Biscuit

Post by Koa Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:44 pm

One of the archetypes/me/etc. could come across an old interrogation room, fileld to -- no, I'll just write a small teaser story...

"The rubble hung loosely from the old WolfQuest library, once the proud refuge of all things WolfQuest related. An awry, broken stone slab, enscribed with "THE NATIONAL WOLFQUEST LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES" hung precariously from the centre of the building, sheltered from the rain by the marble cupola that presided over the entire structure. With its façade faded, it was the perfect example of something that was once in its glory days until bitter misfortunate fell upon it, and thus arriving to its existing state.

She approached it cautiously, aware of what it held inside, but with no intent to find trouble, and instead only merely to reap the knowledge which it concealed inside. To know, to remember, to have -- all of these things she wished for, so that the history of the great old city would be remembered, and not lost to the many eras that would follow after her and the other survivors' passing.

The creature travelled alone, on foot, though bearing a white shirt and an exquisite pair of jeans,with leather casted boots, which was not the best attire for adventuring. Yet, she was a resilent thing and cared much for her appearance, and was naturally cautious about anything that might throw debris upon her. Nevertheless, she parted the rubble that barcaded the entrance.

The house of knowledge was free.

One foot stepped inside, peering briefly through the darkness, as if on the lookout for danger. It sensed nothing, so it motioned for the entire body to enter, as the eyes double-checked over its work. The wind blew through the open, vulnerable, and exposed parts of the wrecked library, causing many documents and book pages to flutter about. One in particular slapped the beast upon the nose, and she struggled to get it off. And yet, her icy eyes stopped her, as they came across a form of writing to which she did not comprehend initially, until she stared at it further. And then, the things of the past -- the city's dark secret's -- came to her in an instant, engulfing her mind with questions. This was a document from the trial of one of the most famous prison inmates of WolfQuest City in 2008 (I have ideas, but they are appropriate/not entirely offensive and more fictional, so we can modified this further when the time comes), in which the citizen used the library's technology against itself to hack into the internet archives to pose as the WolfQuest City Mayor so that she (the criminal) could erase herself from the trial she already had pending, which was a mass thieving spree she went on two months prior before the library hacking incident, and was jailed, but escaped. After the librarian custodian caught her red-handed, she attempted to flee the scene, although she had successfully already completed the act of hacking and erasing herself from history. As she fled, she disappeared before the WolfQuest Police Department could arrive. While many remembered her name, she was quick-witted and must have changed her appearance, for she was never seen nor heard of again, and was on the city's Most Wanted list for well over a year, achieving the #1 spot. Her description once read, "Armed. Dangerous. Hacker.Committed multiple acts of public endangerment while raiding banks, was jailed, then escaped. Two months went by before she was seen again, at the city library, attempting to illegally hack into the archives and alter her own court case and information, which is strictly prohibited by any non-official. Chased after by library custodian. Last seen fleeing from the library."

The anthropomorphic wolf pondered briefly, and wondered if she could solve the case that was never solved. She thought about enlisting the help of fellow survivors, and they could go on a search for clues around the library, and perhaps find the criminals body... what if she had used some item to indeed change her appearance? What if... she was the first zombie all of this time, and had something that could potentially reverse the affects of a zombie if they used it on an actual zombie? They would need to find her body after they gathered the clues..."

Sound good? XD I probably wrote too much, but it was a lot of fun.
    Fawn
    Fawn
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Lion King

Post by Fawn Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:13 pm

What about a contest about who can design the scariest enemy/danger? The winner gets it put into the game as something to be highly feared, and bullets and stuff.
    Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Sintact Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:47 am

Koa, that introduction to the idea was excellent! I now get your thought better, and we should definitely do something like that in the future. Though I assume you will need to control this role-play event and guide the other role-players throughout the story of the event.

Fawn wrote:What about a contest about who can design the scariest enemy/danger? The winner gets it put into the game as something to be highly feared, and bullets and stuff.
    That's another really good idea, and then we should also create a guide with the enemies/shootable/dangerous non-living characters.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:40 am