ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

ZombieQuest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZombieQuest is a new roleplaying forum created by WolfQuest forum members Sintact, Fawn, Sheeba and Randoven. Users can take the form of an anthro wolf or other specie character and join together in the fight against the zombie apocalypse.

Teleportation Portal

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st
Keri ll Maned Wolf, Gray Wolf Hybrid ll WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am by Juza

» The Off Topic Topic
Keri ll Maned Wolf, Gray Wolf Hybrid ll WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:55 pm by Fawn

» Chat and Count up to 40 before the Archetypes eat you.
Keri ll Maned Wolf, Gray Wolf Hybrid ll WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:26 am by Brynn

» WWYD?
Keri ll Maned Wolf, Gray Wolf Hybrid ll WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 pm by Keri

» Open-Discussion : Advertising
Keri ll Maned Wolf, Gray Wolf Hybrid ll WIP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:16 pm by Koa

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:10 am

4 posters

Keri ll Maned Wolf, Gray Wolf Hybrid ll WIP

Keri
    Keri
    Gatherer
    Gatherer

Keri ll Maned Wolf, Gray Wolf Hybrid ll WIP Empty Keri ll Maned Wolf, Gray Wolf Hybrid ll WIP

Post by Keri Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:34 pm

K E R I

Maned Wolf / Gray Wolf Hybrid

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[ I'm not so friendly ]

Name: Keri
    Name Pronunciation: Care-ee
    Weight: 120 lbs
    Appearance: Gray-brown with darker paws and an orange undertone. Dark ochre eyes and an old scar on one shoulder that's mostly covered by fur.
    Physical Build: Lithe and slender, great for running, but not as much brute strength. However, her build causes easy injury, and she is wary of dangerous activities.
    Form: Anthro

[ I'm not one to be kind ]

Personality: Feisty and proud. Tends to think that her opinion is automatically correct and that nobody else can have opinions. Can be argumentative, but she believes strongly in loyalty and courage.
    Dislikes: People with opinions different than her own, dumb people, fire
    Strengths: Fast runner, courageous, and loyal
    Weaknesses: Argumentative, stubborn, arrogant, delicate

[ You'd better watch your back ]

History: Grew up with her family in the WolfQuest city, but got separated from them when the zombies came. She has wandered on her own ever since, proud of her ability to survive without relying on others.
    Family: Mother, father, three brothers

[ anthro pic coming soon... hopefully ]

[ 'Cause I'll be right behind ]

K E R I

ll Maned Wolf and Gray Wolf Hybrid ll

Last edited by Keri on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:16 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : updating)
    Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : The Captain

Keri ll Maned Wolf, Gray Wolf Hybrid ll WIP Empty Re: Keri ll Maned Wolf, Gray Wolf Hybrid ll WIP

Post by Sintact Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:39 am

You did a fine job with your biography, makes me feel I should start on mine haha.
    Keri
    Keri
    Gatherer
    Gatherer

Keri ll Maned Wolf, Gray Wolf Hybrid ll WIP Empty Re: Keri ll Maned Wolf, Gray Wolf Hybrid ll WIP

Post by Keri Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:19 am

Thank you. c: I may add more stuff and make it cooler-looking, and maybe with more info.
    Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : The Captain

Post by Sintact Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:22 am

That would be good, the more things you add/the more details you give, the better (and you might receive a reward).
    Fawn
    Fawn
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Lion King

Post by Fawn Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:25 pm

I really like the concept of your character being a maned wolf/grey wolf hybrid. That sounds like it would be a pretty combination.
    Keri
    Keri
    Gatherer
    Gatherer

Post by Keri Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:12 pm

Thank you, Fawn! c: I came up with Keri off the top of my head and though, 'Wow, that's pretty cool.' x3
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Prince of Thorns

Post by Ganrak Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:58 pm

Nice character and all, but I have a slight question...?
    I noticed your strength had one that was physical, but you have no physical weaknesses listed? I mean it would be nice to have an equal amount of physical strengths and weaknesses to balance your character out.
    Such as perhaps they're sort of delicate because they're pretty lean?

Just a suggestion I know this is a WIP but I thought I'd throw that out there!

Very nice job so far, though. Love maned wolves. ';..;'
    Keri
    Keri
    Gatherer
    Gatherer

Post by Keri Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Ganrak wrote:Nice character and all, but I have a slight question...?
    I noticed your strength had one that was physical, but you have no physical weaknesses listed? I mean it would be nice to have an equal amount of physical strengths and weaknesses to balance your character out.
    Such as perhaps they're sort of delicate because they're pretty lean?

Just a suggestion I know this is a WIP but I thought I'd throw that out there!

Very nice job so far, though. Love maned wolves. ';..;'

I am such a genius.

Ha just kidding. That's a good idea. I'm also adding a form, because Keri's techs anthro but I'm too lazy to make a good anthro picture for her. >.> Thankies Ganrak.
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Prince of Thorns

Post by Ganrak Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:16 pm

Oh but you are a genius! 8}D

And making anthros can be a pain so it's completely understandable.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:09 pm