ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

ZombieQuest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZombieQuest is a new roleplaying forum created by WolfQuest forum members Sintact, Fawn, Sheeba and Randoven. Users can take the form of an anthro wolf or other specie character and join together in the fight against the zombie apocalypse.

Teleportation Portal

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st
Sintact; from the military. -- WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am by Juza

» The Off Topic Topic
Sintact; from the military. -- WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:55 pm by Fawn

» Chat and Count up to 40 before the Archetypes eat you.
Sintact; from the military. -- WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:26 am by Brynn

» WWYD?
Sintact; from the military. -- WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 pm by Keri

» Open-Discussion : Advertising
Sintact; from the military. -- WIP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:16 pm by Koa

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:10 am

+2
Khadae'n
Sintact
6 posters

Sintact; from the military. -- WIP

Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : The Captain

Sintact; from the military. -- WIP Empty Sintact; from the military. -- WIP

Post by Sintact Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:44 pm

Name: Sintact
    Nicknames: Captain, Sin, Corn-head
    Character's Age: 28 years
    Species: Dire Wolf
    Role-Play Form: Anthro

Height: 190 cm
    Weight 95 kg
    Body Type: muscular, not impressively.

Personality: Most of the time, Sintact in a good mood, he likes to joke, laugh and share with others that are of his liking, or close to him. Usually he takes everything very lightly and lacks seriousness in social situations that shouldn’t be. It is a sociable creature, but enjoys being alone and fend for himself, thought it’s hard for him to stay that way for a more prolonged time. He enjoys teamwork, and finds it boring to do missions were he has to be alone. With individuals he just met, he will behave like an idiot, bother them; will mock them until the other character proves to be courageous or worthy of his respect. In situations that are important to him, such as assault missions, or something related to protection or protecting others; he will behave in a total different way, reliable, quiet, linking to be isolated and not liking to be disturbed in his decisions.

Other characteristics: stubborn, eloquent, overprotective, goofy, awkward, erratic and unhinged.

History:

Occupation Before Apocalipsis: Military.
    Occupation at ZombieQuest: Mainly protecting the group and build contingency plans.
    Favorite Weapon: Rifle and Machine Gun.

Likes: Killing zombies, hunting, fishing, swimming, scouting and protecting the group.
    Dislikes: Storms, zombie hordes, being poked.

Strengths: His strengths are not really varied. Before the apocalypses, his military training and experience in the battlefield helped him develop combat skills and great weapons handling, an interest that he had since childhood because his father enrolled him at an early age to a gunmen club. In addition to weapons, Sintact has good manual control on what is creating traps and basic survival things (net making, weapon crafting, etc). He's not a fast runner, but has enough stamina to keep running for long distances.

Weaknesses: His weaknesses are varied. Even though his concentration is very good for action situations and for what he was trained, in everyday things he can’t concentrate easily. Sintact also has temperament problems, almost seems bipolarity but without the distressing episodes. Physically his left foot has a chronic ankle sprain, so running in moments of danger is not a very viable option for him. His right eye vision is slightly impaired because of congenital conditions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Reference made by Sintact.
    Watch full version here.
    Yeah, short legs, I messed it up again xD

Last edited by Sintact on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:18 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Khadae'n
    Khadae'n
    Scout
    Scout

Title : Skittering Scout

Sintact; from the military. -- WIP Empty Re: Sintact; from the military. -- WIP

Post by Khadae'n Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:46 pm

Nice bio so far, Sin! (:
    Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Sintact Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:48 pm

Thanks Khadae'n, but I'm still missing a lot I need to write (and I'm not good at that, at least not in English).
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Prince of Thorns

Post by Ganrak Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:18 pm

I can help translate to English if you want. <3

I love his design, Sin! Very nice so far. 8D
    Sheeba
    Sheeba
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Cotton Candy Catalyst

Post by Sheeba Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:33 pm

Love the bio so far, Sin, looking forward to seeing it completed. Especially loving that reference! Those army pants are just fantastic.
    Dyta
    Dyta
    Guardian
    Guardian

Title : Queen of Will

Post by Dyta Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:59 am

Gonna poke the crap out of your character when he's on my nerves. :U

Last edited by Dyta on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Puntutation)
    Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Sintact Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:02 am

Hahaha why would you do that? Remember that we have a plan.
    Dyta
    Dyta
    Guardian
    Guardian

Title : Queen of Will

Post by Dyta Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:03 am

This is true; so many truffles. Those things are worth their weight in... Post-apocalyptic gold? Gosh currency has to have no meaning now.
    Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Sintact Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:26 pm

Nah, the truffles are just for us to eat them haha. Nope, no sense at all, that's why I will just make you my slave. Simple.

Added Strengths and Weaknesses. Will work in his personality and history later today.
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Ganrak Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:06 pm

You don't mind if Ganrak calls him "General"? Because I'm almost 100% sure that's what he'd call him. xD
    Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Sintact Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:09 pm

Haha that's alright Randy. I want to role-play at the dumpster, I know our characters will be friends... drunk friends hahaha.
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Ganrak Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:22 pm

Haha yeah. Just share a drink and stumble around.

And get Slim drunk.
    Rua
    Rua
    Healer
    Healer

Title : Absconding Vixen

Post by Rua Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:03 pm

I really like your bio Sin :>
    Also I can see the image o:
    I really like it~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:20 pm