ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

ZombieQuest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZombieQuest is a new roleplaying forum created by WolfQuest forum members Sintact, Fawn, Sheeba and Randoven. Users can take the form of an anthro wolf or other specie character and join together in the fight against the zombie apocalypse.

Teleportation Portal

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st
This is Chelsea . I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am by Juza

» The Off Topic Topic
This is Chelsea . I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:55 pm by Fawn

» Chat and Count up to 40 before the Archetypes eat you.
This is Chelsea . I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:26 am by Brynn

» WWYD?
This is Chelsea . I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 pm by Keri

» Open-Discussion : Advertising
This is Chelsea . I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:16 pm by Koa

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:10 am

2 posters

This is Chelsea .

Chelsea
    Chelsea
    Scout
    Scout

This is Chelsea . Empty This is Chelsea .

Post by Chelsea Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:00 pm

Chelsea

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Le basics

Name Chelsea
    Form Anthro
    Age Little over 3
    Gender Feminine
    Breed Arctic Wolf
    Rank Scout

Into Chelsea's World

Her (wolf) history Her life was relatively calm. Her mother was sweet and her father was well, not right in the head. But that didn't matter, their life was alright. She had one other brother and a sister. They always got along and food wasn't scarce. Until one day, her father and mother had gone on hunting. Chelsea and her siblings were a year and a half at the time. Their parents were still troubled about allowing them to leave the den, so they stayed. It was a bit cloudy that day, and rain didn't seem likely. But things took a turn for the worst. Near evening, a strong rain had begun, Chelsea and her brother Chaos were tempted at first to leave and search for their parents, but their sister Luna insisted they stay. All night it rained and their parents had still not returned. By morning, the rain had turned to a light drizzle, but at some points the sun was visible though the clouds. Chelsea and Chaos both decided to go and search for their parents, while Luna waited just in case they returned to the den. While out, they discovered the nearby lake had flooded. The pups became more and more worried as they saw no sign of their parents. Nothing was left. They searched all day, near the hunting grounds as well, but no signs of them wear noticeable. Saddened, they returned home, Luna was still there. The young wolves waited for days, hoping that their lost parents would return, but to no avail. Chaos decided it was time to move on together, so they all left, searching for a new place. After a few months of wandering together, Chaos decided to leave and go on his own, leaving Luna and Chelsea. At first Chelsea was hurt, but as time progressed, she stood understood why he would want to leave. Although one day, as Chelsea was sleeping, she was attacked by Luna, who had grown more insane as the days wore on. Chelsea found a way out and deserted her sister. Heart broken, and at a young 2 years , Chelsea chose to travel on her own, and to search for a new family she can call her own, no matter the costs.
    Mother Aurora
    Father Raphael
    Sister Luna
    Brother Chaos
    Weaknesses Being alone, Swimming, speaking when needed, thoughts about her past tragedies
    Personality Chelsea can be a bit.. Awkward. Well, not necessarily awkward, just very quiet and shy. The reason for her shyness is because she's learned that not everybody can be trusted the hard way. Yet despite of what she's been though, Chelsea has remained polite and conscious of other people's feelings, and doesnt turn to fights often. If her family/friends are threatened, she will turn wild. The thought of losing another close one is partially driving her to desperation. Although she may seem small and defenseless, Chelsea has a wild side that is usually difficult to arouse. But once she gets to know you, she'll speak more comfortably and joke around when its appropriate. Shes good at hiding her emotions though, and she doesnt usually become annoyed easily.

Her physical appearance and what not

Physical Build Chelsea isn't very muscular. She is built more for running than fighting, which makes her quick. That is her advantage in a fight. Her legs are long and slim, she isn't that tall either. Her coat isn't thick which makes her thinness more viewable . She stands at 5'3 and weighs a small 115.
    Appearance Chelsea's has a rather light coat. Meaning it isnt as thick as she wants it to be. Her belly and paws are a mix cream color and white, while her back blends into a more tan. It comes all the way up onto her head and muzzle, giving the look of having a coat over her. Her eyes are more like an icy blue.
    Scars/Markings A scar over her right hind hip, but isnt visible due to the clothing she wears.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Theme Songs
    Witness the Addiction ∞ Suicide Silence
    My Damnation ∞ Chelsea Grin
    A Match into Water ∞ Pierce the Veil
    If Im James Dean you're Audrey Hepburn ∞ Sleeping with Sirens
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Prince of Thorns

This is Chelsea . Empty Re: This is Chelsea .

Post by Ganrak Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:41 pm

I love her colors and how natural looking and not-too-flashy they are, yet pretty.

However, I noticed you didn't post strengths! But I know you sort of explained them.
    Very good job on the balance, though! The fact that she isn't too muscular, but this also makes her a little more quick. Points for you.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:07 pm