ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

ZombieQuest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZombieQuest is a new roleplaying forum created by WolfQuest forum members Sintact, Fawn, Sheeba and Randoven. Users can take the form of an anthro wolf or other specie character and join together in the fight against the zombie apocalypse.

Teleportation Portal

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st
Meet the Ganrak >-)-)-)-*> (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am by Juza

» The Off Topic Topic
Meet the Ganrak >-)-)-)-*> (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:55 pm by Fawn

» Chat and Count up to 40 before the Archetypes eat you.
Meet the Ganrak >-)-)-)-*> (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:26 am by Brynn

» WWYD?
Meet the Ganrak >-)-)-)-*> (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 pm by Keri

» Open-Discussion : Advertising
Meet the Ganrak >-)-)-)-*> (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:16 pm by Koa

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:10 am

+2
Khadae'n
Ganrak
6 posters

Meet the Ganrak >-)-)-)-*> (WIP)

Poll

Ganrak just threw up on your foot.

[ 1 ]
    Meet the Ganrak >-)-)-)-*> (WIP) Health1020%Meet the Ganrak >-)-)-)-*> (WIP) Health11 [20%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Meet the Ganrak >-)-)-)-*> (WIP) Health1080%Meet the Ganrak >-)-)-)-*> (WIP) Health11 [80%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Prince of Thorns

Meet the Ganrak >-)-)-)-*> (WIP) Empty Meet the Ganrak >-)-)-)-*> (WIP)

Post by Ganrak Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:19 am

GANRAK FISHBONES
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Artwork courtesy of myself/Chelly

Ỉ̹̜̈́ñ̖͖̀f̯͕̀̏o͇͉̽͝r̠̟̓͝m̡͔̑̈á̰̥̉ṫ̡͍̽i̥̞̿́ọ͛̈́ͅn͔̎͜͝
    Name Ganrak
    Aliases Ganrak, Fishbones
    Gender none (referred to as male)
    Species canis monstrum (meaning "monster dog", though he is not a dog at all.)
    Personality jaded, cynical, skeptical, misanthropic, apathetic, brooding.
    Likes alone time, random knickknacks, exploring, their dumpster, eating, going on long-winded rants, cuddling (sometimes), making things, solitude, brooding, fruit, tea.
    Dislikes loud noises, crowds, teamwork, shrimp (he is allergic!), conversations, rabbits, clothes, being touched, insecurity, getting wet.
    OccupationMechanic (post), now owns scrapyard.
    Hobbies tinkering with things, hunting, sleeping.
    Weight about 150lbs
    Weaknessessocial situations, weak ankle on one foot, right eye has bad eyesight, short temper, clumsy hands (not good at using swords/blades), no armor (hates wearing clothes), sensative nose, awkward gait, not very fast.
    Strengths decent physical strength, decent stamina (can run long distances, but not at top speeds), technician, great problem solver, multiple strains of bacteria in saliva/teeth, extremely powerful jaws.
    Signature Move Raptor Kick

T̖̄̃͜a̜̟̋̋ẍ̫̱́̐o̙͉̎͒n̺̿͋ͅo̖̪͊͝m̪̣͑͐y͍̭̎̋
    Despite being bipedal, Ganrak prefers run on all fours. It sports clawed hands and an almost opposable toe on its foot which is often used in combat. Ganrak is easily distinguished by its brightly colored nails and teeth, which are covered in a dangerous yet beautiful bacteria, which cause them to both glow and act as a venomous weapon. This can also be used as a projectile (spitting) but very rarely, and is only a true defense mechanism. Ganrak is extremely proficient in the use of their venomous breath, using it to burn foes with venom from great distances and bites. They are known for being most intelligent, able to build and adapt easily.
    One small bite/scratch can cause an injury that'll hurt for ages on end.

H̩͔̆́a͉̖͆̏b͓͙̋̃i̧̙͌͐t̟̲̏̀a̦̱̓̓t̰̝̾̃ ̧̹̉̓Ŕ̡̭̀a̗̮͒͠ń͚͝ͅg͓͚̐͘e̹̥̐͘
    Ganrak can survive in almost any environment, save for environments with extreme heat. Their high metabolism means medium sized prey must be relatively abundant, thus it sticks to much more forested areas. Despite this, it moved onto a much more urban environment, housing itself in an empty dumpster in a scrapyard, and even working as a mechanic at times.

Ĕ̱̯͝c̨͚͘͠ö͓̦́͝l̢̛̺̚ö͈̟́͊g̤͚̓̿į͉̈́͝c̬͈̿̈́a̜͕̿̾ḽ̪͗̓ ̫̜͋̋N̬̩̽͠i̗̪̔͠c͕͊̏ͅḩ̤̓̿è͕̰͝
    Ganrak fears almost nothing that shares its habitat. (Before zombies came along?) It's known to eat almost anything within its territory, even if it speaks. (In which it gives its prey a few minutes to give it a reason not to eat them) They are actualy quite nomadic, so establishing an official territory never truly happened until they developed their massive scrapyard.
    Despite its uncanny hunting strategy of dropping on prey from trees, its known to be much more of a scavenger, not wanting to put any effort into hunting for itself.

B͈͚̄͑i̲͈͛͠o̠̪̔̆l͇̬̅̽õ̺͕͊g͕̣͊̽î̻̼̽č̳͘͜á̭̖͂l̰͕̈͊ ̺̝͆̈́A̢̩̐͌ḏ̳̅̈ä̭̪̔p̛͍̜̉t̯̦̐́ą̖̏̂t̗͆̏͜i̤͋̃ͅo̺̗̾̉ń̢̖̎s̭͎̅͝
    Strong back legs, Ganrak is an adept runner. (not the fastest, but 150lbs of pure terror running at you with a high supply of stamina is enugh to make you piss your pants....) It uses its toes to grip onto tree branches and is known to travel through treetops rather than on the ground. When on the ground, however, it drops on all fours to run much faster. Its back toes are large and much more spread out, allowing it to walk on its hind legs. (If it had regular, tiny paws, it wouldn't scientifically be able to walk, it would fall over.) It isn't the fastest runner, but is quite swift, using much more sharp turns and movements rather than pure speed to chase/escape prey and enemies.
    They are also capable of using their large back claw to dig into their prey/enemy. Ganrak's claws and teeth contain a potent toxin that will often kill a large animal if they don't seek immediate treatment after the blow that inflicted the wound.
    Their tail is very short, but mostly to keep it out of the way and only used to flight balance purposes, covered in a coarse, thick fur.
    Its main defenses for a flight rather than fight, however, are spitting/breathing toxins, and a loud screeching noise. This screech can also be used to intimidate and stun prey and attackers. Its breath is extremely potent, able to dizzy organisms with a single inhale. (Very short ranged, however and can't be used very often at all.)
    As for spitting, it projectiles a spray from its throat which can cause irritation of the skin and even necrosis. This has a decent range, but can't be used often at all, and is only accurate if the target is directly in front of them.
    As for its jaw strength is second to none, with its short, stocky snout, able to exert pressures of over 1000 kgf/cm2. Its nose is also quite sensitive to sharp smells, and they tend to make it recoil if it's hit by a smell it doesn't like.

B̭͕̂̓ḙ͈̽͗ḩ͔͆̂ä̞͇́́v̟̰͂͠i̙̗̍̈o͉͉͐̿ŕ̫͎͋
    Ganrak is a highly sociopathic and solitary. They are quite aggressive when it comes to other creatures bothering them, thus are terrible at group projects. It has a very short temper, and tends to act snappy when not fed. (And it eats A LOT!)
    ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
    Post-Apocalypse ● Extremely solitary thus didn't have any other social interaction unless it was a discussion with their food before they consumed it. They're known to be quite jaded, and the zombie apocalypse didn't change that one bit.
    Pre-Apocalypse ● Still avoids other members of the survivors, instead hiding away in their scrap yard. If they attempt to speak to them, they'll either walk away as spoken to or stare blankly.

H͕͍̒̈î̡̘̾s̻̪̒̂t̫̩́̆o̯̮͐͝r̨̹͐́y̹̼̒̌
    Post-Apocalypse ● Ganrak lived alone in the forests, nomadic. It hunted anywhere it could and usually slept in pre-made dens, then moved on to another area. Usually, they would eat whatever was in the area, then once that was cleared at, find another. Eventually, it found its home in an old scrapyard, and soon enough made its official territory there. All of their life, they've lived on their own. No sob story here, they like it that way. They made their home in an emptied dumpster, sleeping in there or often found wandering their scrapyard and creating various things and laying traps down for trespassers. A few times they worked as a mechanic for some money, but found hunting was easier. They've been known for getting into trouble for stealing things from nearby villages to add to their scrap collection.
    Pre-Apocalypse ● Nothing much has changed at all. They still hate people, and still live in their scrapyard. However, they've found a good place. Sintact found them, and they now work on giving the camp decent plumbing with fresh water as well as other simple things such as decent working ovens and the like. THey always ask for hard-to-find things in exchange for rare objects they own.
    Despite their antisocial nature, they've grown extremely fond of Rua, who they view as their younger sister. She brings Ganrak food since they're much too lazy to hunt and most of the others never want anything to do with them. She's the only one they truly have a soft spot for, besides Adalwulf who is their student. They let Adalwulf work in the scrapyard and use the scrap they don't want in exchange for payment in food.
    Not many appreciate it, but they keep the main camp functioning through their inventions and tinkering, often improving their homes and defenses as best as they can as long as people bring them the materials they need.
    They also have a brother, who works as the camp's blacksmith and semi-traveling merchant.

What's with the bandanna?
    Hey. They don't like clothes, but they can't have one bit of fashion without you up their butt about it?
    It's not some special cloth that their family had or their loved one died with or some crap like that, no. They hate their brother and they didn't know their parents, which isn't sad in ANY way seeing that none of their kind usually does. Ganrak also ate their other 3 siblings soon after they were born. Boo-hoo. That's nature.
    It's actually cut from a really old blanket they used to sleep with, but got caught in a car engine and ripped up. They liked the color and thought it matched their eyes. It also works as a way to keep their mane from getting caught in things.
    That's it.
    Yep.

GANRAK FISHBONES

Everything above is © Randy O.

Last edited by Ganrak on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:02 am; edited 5 times in total
    Khadae'n
    Khadae'n
    Scout
    Scout

Title : Skittering Scout

Meet the Ganrak >-)-)-)-*> (WIP) Empty Re: Meet the Ganrak >-)-)-)-*> (WIP)

Post by Khadae'n Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:52 am

hhh beautiful bio. ;;
    Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : The Captain

Post by Sintact Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:07 am

Now I feel my character is junk and I need to develop him further. I think that Ganrak and Sintact might get along, but definitely Ganrak will kind of want to kill my character (looking at this anti-social personality and not liking to work in teams; Sintact's opposite).
    Dyta
    Dyta
    Guardian
    Guardian

Title : Queen of Will

Post by Dyta Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:22 pm

Well done, my dear. Particularly impressed with the bit about the hunting techniques; gives me a clear idea of how they would fight and react to certain situations. Hopefully Dyta doesn't become porkchops by his hand... ;~;
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Ganrak Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:26 pm

Khadae'n wrote:hhh beautiful bio. ;;
    Ahh thank you. Lots of work, too many distractions with editing the website and helping others.
    Sintact wrote:Now I feel my character is junk and I need to develop him further. I think that Ganrak and Sintact might get along, but definitely Ganrak will kind of want to kill my character (looking at this anti-social personality and not liking to work in teams; Sintact's opposite).
    No, nothing like that. I just spent a little/a lot/an absurd amount of time on this.
    Yeah I know Ganrak holds a lot of respect for your character seeing that they probably provided plumbing and some sort of reinforcement in the camp for him.

Dyta wrote:Well done, my dear. Particularly impressed with the bit about the hunting techniques; gives me a clear idea of how they would fight and react to certain situations. Hopefully Dyta doesn't become porkchops by his hand... ;~;
    She'd be much to hard to kill and hunt, thus it's not worth the effort with easier food sources around. Besides that they're quite fond of her.
    Chelsea
    Chelsea
    Scout
    Scout

Post by Chelsea Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:18 pm

Ahh its so good ;^;
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Ganrak Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:22 pm

Chelsea wrote:Ahh its so good ;^;
    No, just decently put together. xD
    Khadae'n
    Khadae'n
    Scout
    Scout

Post by Khadae'n Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Couldn't help myself. ;u;
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Ganrak Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:35 am

ahhhhh

Jewelz the noise that just emitted from my throat wasn't normal.

ahh lookit gan's little face
    lookit

;c; i love it
    Khadae'n
    Khadae'n
    Scout
    Scout

Post by Khadae'n Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:43 am

eeeee glad you like it. ;u;
    Sheeba
    Sheeba
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Cotton Candy Catalyst

Post by Sheeba Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:39 pm

I love your biography, Ran, it looks great! I especially love the reference and the layout c:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:46 pm