ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

ZombieQuest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZombieQuest is a new roleplaying forum created by WolfQuest forum members Sintact, Fawn, Sheeba and Randoven. Users can take the form of an anthro wolf or other specie character and join together in the fight against the zombie apocalypse.

Teleportation Portal

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st
Role-play Event; Felonious Fighter WANTED. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am by Juza

» The Off Topic Topic
Role-play Event; Felonious Fighter WANTED. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:55 pm by Fawn

» Chat and Count up to 40 before the Archetypes eat you.
Role-play Event; Felonious Fighter WANTED. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:26 am by Brynn

» WWYD?
Role-play Event; Felonious Fighter WANTED. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 pm by Keri

» Open-Discussion : Advertising
Role-play Event; Felonious Fighter WANTED. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:16 pm by Koa

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:10 am

+5
Balore
Jeb
Dyta
Brynn
Sintact
9 posters

Role-play Event; Felonious Fighter WANTED.

Poll

Who should lead the hunt?

[ 0 ]
    Role-play Event; Felonious Fighter WANTED. Health100%Role-play Event; Felonious Fighter WANTED. Health11 [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Role-play Event; Felonious Fighter WANTED. Health100%Role-play Event; Felonious Fighter WANTED. Health11 [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Role-play Event; Felonious Fighter WANTED. Health1067%Role-play Event; Felonious Fighter WANTED. Health11 [67%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Role-play Event; Felonious Fighter WANTED. Health1033%Role-play Event; Felonious Fighter WANTED. Health11 [33%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : The Captain

Role-play Event; Felonious Fighter WANTED. Empty Role-play Event; Felonious Fighter WANTED.

Post by Sintact Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After the first attack on the camp, this character has repeatedly threatened to strike again. It is not a simple beast as the ones we know; it is a obnoxious being who can not control his anger, and for this very reason -besides some others- is that we need him dead or alive.

If you would like to participate in the journey of getting this criminal, you will need to apply in this topic.

All participant characters will start at the Main Camp because this is the place that Felonious was seen for the last time.

The role-play might last a couple of days; the more time you dedicate to search for this character, for clues, or the more realistic you make this hunt, the more extra bullets and dead skill you will receive.

This is pure team work; this wanted character is deadly; strong, agile and almost non-stoppable. If you do not work as a team, the character might flee to other territory and the participants will lose the event. For this reason, is that we suggest that from this moment on, and in this topic; you decide who will lead the hunt, who will guard the team from the back, who will heal the team, and who will provide the team with food and supplies after a long journey.

RULES:
    • Every full member can participate (including Outsiders, this is the perfect opportunity for them to get fully accepted in the Camp).
    • You must follow the general role-play rules and rules of conduct.
    • If there are too many people online role-playing at the same time; take turns to post and respect those turns (you can decide the turns at the chat box while you role-play).
    • If you think you can't continue role-playing for some time, before you leave make sure to tell everyone what your character's actions will be (like if you go, tell that in the meantime, your character went in search of food, climbing a tree, sleeping, etc). This way people will be able to continue role-playing without the need of waiting for your full reply.

APPLICATION:
    Character's Name:
    Character's Special Ability: (this is for others to see your character's capacity so everyone can decide -including yourself- a suitable role in the hunting group.)

Since it is the first time we are hosting a "Wanted" Character event, we will accept everyone to join the journey, and we will give 5 days to users to apply to the event (until Monday 11th), after that the event will probably start and new users won't be able to join the journey.

Brynn
    Brynn
    Scout
    Scout

Role-play Event; Felonious Fighter WANTED. Empty Re: Role-play Event; Felonious Fighter WANTED.

Post by Brynn Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Oh yesyesyes

Character's Name: Brynn
    Character's Special Ability: She can fly short distances and is agile in the tree tops.

Note: Brynn is not much of a leader. She would get everyone killed.

The End
    Dyta
    Dyta
    Guardian
    Guardian

Title : Queen of Will

Role-play Event; Felonious Fighter WANTED. Empty Re: Role-play Event; Felonious Fighter WANTED.

Post by Dyta Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:38 pm

Character Name: Dyta
    Special Ability: Leathery hide? I don't know, not sure she has one.
    Jeb
    Jeb
    Outsider
    Outsider

Title : Self Proclaimed Kingship

Post by Jeb Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:47 am

Character's Name: Jeb Wilson
    Character's Special Ability:
    Currently, this character is an outsider, but he gets his feet wet pretty quickly. He dives in, actually. In other words, he can integrate quickly, and I plan on joining the role play tomorrow, so his introduction might not be a factor to consider.

Jeb's a decent swordsman. However, against a foe like Mr. Felonious, I think he'd be limited to defense and surprise or collaborative attacks because of his smaller build. He's very protective over everyone mainly because, as an outsider, company was scarce, and any passer-by was a godsend. He treats every friendly face (or maybe not-so-friendly; as long as they're on his side) like a family member. Acquaintances give him a purpose.

Anyways, the gist is that he'd be a valuable defender. He can guard someone's back or take some initiative. He's a rather balanced, versatile coyot', so he can help out in any area needed. Jeb could also sit or eat while everyone else does all the work. Actually, he wouldn't do that. He's much too social and hyperactive to sit on the sidelines or uphold a passive role, such as food-gathering. He needs in on the action not only for the thrill, but also to ensure that he is helping as much as he is able to. He gives everything his all when others are involved.

Leadership-wise, I suppose he could go either way. Jeb will definitely state his opinions and suggestions for plans of attack. That's his nature. He also does what makes the most sense to him, so if others happen be rely on his judgements, then he'll do his best for them. However, he's not ambitious or aggressive with others in this hierarchal sense. If someone clearly wants to be the leader of this operation or takes obvious leaps toward initiative, then Jeb won't mind. He won't give it a second thought. As long as he's doing his part and a plan of attack or going about things exists, then he's good.

Last edited by Jeb on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Balore
    Balore
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Balore Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:20 am

Character's Name: Balore
    Character's Special Ability: He is strong, has good stamina, can run fast, is tall and muscular, very protective of everyone and tries his best to attack enemies or be a bodyguard to others. He'd be a good guardian for the team, though, don't consider him to lead, hes way too stupid for that, to put it simply xD
    Strong
    Strong
    Outsider
    Outsider

Title : Infected Combatant

Post by Strong Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:12 am

Interesting and awesome! I want to join!

Character's Name: Strong

Well, he used to lead a group but this was on his old-good days, so I think that he is not ready to command now-days (or at least for the moment). So do not choose him as leader of this event.. considering also the fact that he is an outsider, is much better to choice someone who knows the group and the camp etc. In my opinion

But he can be a good guardian and battle's assistant, since he is a good fighter and has a very primal instinct developed. He may help to search the feline's trace, he is very good on it! Basically, his abilities are: Protect, fight, search and follow orders if who commands the team is someone who knows how to lead (but it may questioning things if he has experience on the issue talked.. to contribute his point of view).

Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : The Captain

Post by Sintact Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:53 pm

Good to see that this event attracted you guys, we will wait for more people to apply and then decide the roles. I know everyone will want to lead, but remember to be mature and once you get your definitive rank, accept it and role-play it correctly.
    Jeb
    Jeb
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Jeb Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:47 pm

"40 bullets alive, 25 bullets dead."

I vote for capturing him alive. Anyone else agree? Feel free to disagree, too.

If our characters are going to capture him alive, then they'll probably need some way to detain him. They could tie him up, toss him into a deep, self-dug hole, or sever and cauterize his arms and legs so that he's immobilized but still alive. Perhaps all three options?

Strong and Balore - Your characters sound like they can offer quite a bit of brute force for this operation. That's good. Strong could also help track down Mr. Felonious from the ground. And Brynn, your character sounds like she could be the main scout for this event as well. Since she can fly short distances and remain up in the treetops, I'd assume she'll be relatively safe from Mr. Felonious. That works perfectly. And maybe, perhapssss, she can drop something on his head? I don't know what it would be- a net, cliche beehive, burning coals, or something- but that might come in handy...? If she would even be able to, of course.

As for Dyta... I assume she's a good fighter? That tough hide of hers seems like a good advantage. She could team with Balore, Strong, and/or Jeb. So far, there's four of us on the ground (unless Brynn will be walking with them), so they can split up into groups of two? Jeb can fight, but he isn't the strongest, so he'd have to pair up with Balore or Strong.

Also, I feel like this is a straightforward game of hide-and-seek, cat and mouse... It's common sense that they'd split up to find Mr. Felonious and then either capture or kill him. Whichever character ends up being the leader probably won't have too large of a "leadership" role... All the characters simply need one other character that they can pool their ideas into so that they can all get to work with finding the felon.

... IF ANY OF THAT MAKES SENSE.

I'm sorry, but I've been lurking around here all day, and I just thought I'd start thinking about this stuff.
    Brynn
    Brynn
    Scout
    Scout

Post by Brynn Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:11 am

Wow.... Intense.

I'm not so sure how easy it would be fore then to bring him back alive without getting their faces nomed off, but they can always try. "Best to shoot for the moon because if you miss, you'll end up in te stars." <---- like my fav success quote ever:3

Anyway, Brynn's part sounds alright. She could totally drop a piano on his head (lol). I'm not sure about the hot coals... Sounds inconcveniant... And dangerous.... But a net. I dunno, maybe some cute little acorns? She can distract him pitifully while everyone else surrounds him and stuff?

There's a cat on my face. I gotta go.
    Keri
    Keri
    Gatherer
    Gatherer

Post by Keri Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:19 pm

Yiiiiiiy. I shall come in and mess up your elaborate plan now.

Character's Name: Keri
    Character's Special Ability: Quick, agile, and a practical thinker. Definitely not the best for brute strength, but perhaps for a distraction. And she couldn't be a leader.. that would be a disaster. ;.;
    Jeb
    Jeb
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Jeb Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:23 pm

The more, the merrier. ='D

Brynn wrote:Wow.... Intense.

I'm not so sure how easy it would be fore then to bring him back alive without getting their faces nomed off, but they can always try. "Best to shoot for the moon because if you miss, you'll end up in te stars." <---- like my fav success quote ever:3

Anyway, Brynn's part sounds alright. She could totally drop a piano on his head (lol). I'm not sure about the hot coals... Sounds inconcveniant... And dangerous.... But a net. I dunno, maybe some cute little acorns? She can distract him pitifully while everyone else surrounds him and stuff?

There's a cat on my face. I gotta go.
    LOL, a piano. And most of the traps and objects I mentioned (including hot coals) were supposed to be a little- out there and unreasonable. Unlike acorns. GUYS, let's build us an acorn gun.

This will work.

It will. :U

Juza
    Juza
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Juza Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:49 pm

Character's Name: Juza
    High strenght and stamina.
    He's used to unarmed fighting, since he's a martial artist who has studied several different styles. Not super thrustworthy until you earn his trust, but very courageous and always wants to do what's best for the greater good.
    Jeb
    Jeb
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Jeb Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:51 pm

Perhaps some leader material here...? Unless he's very untrustworthy and the other characters are- suspicious or unwilling to follow him. In any case, he sounds like a formidable offensive fighter, and this enterprise can always afford one of those. ;}
    Brynn
    Brynn
    Scout
    Scout

Post by Brynn Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:23 pm

Mmmmmm yes. Juza seems like he would make a pretty good leader. Good luck though. Lots of free spirits in the group \o/
    Jeb
    Jeb
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Jeb Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:52 pm

Yesss, I agree, and like I said before, the plan seems too straightforward for us to designate and central figure. Our characters will be split up in groups (most likely) as well.

Perhaps we can settle with an executive, but we can swear in legislative and judicial figures as well...? They can cooperate and deal with one another's authority through a series of checks and balances. This entire system will be fueled by democracy and bipartisanship.
    ...And excessive expenditures and conspiracies.

BRILLIANT. I don't know where I come up with this stuff, guys.
    Juza
    Juza
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Juza Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:52 am

Jeb wrote:Perhaps some leader material here...? Unless he's very untrustworthy and the other characters are- suspicious or unwilling to follow him. In any case, he sounds like a formidable offensive fighter, and this enterprise can always afford one of those. ;}

Hm yeah. Juza could definitely fit the leader role, provided someone else isn't even more fit for the job. He's pretty good at taking initiative and undertaking responsibility, but he can be rather impatient at times.

He's also fairly good at coming up with strategies and tactics, and he's pretty reliable once he get's to know the people he's working with.
    Brynn
    Brynn
    Scout
    Scout

Post by Brynn Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:31 am

Perhaps we can settle with an executive, but we can swear in legislative and judicial figures as well...? They can cooperate and deal with one another's authority through a series of checks and balances. This entire system will be fueled by democracy and bipartisanship.
    ...And excessive expenditures and conspiracies.

Oh gosh government. Brynn's too young to lead anything so.... yeah.... If it's several leaders you're proposing, maybe you, Juza, and Strong? I dunno.-.
    Jeb
    Jeb
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Jeb Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:17 am

Actually, I was kidding about the formation of a microgovernment for this operation, so one leader it is.

I honestly don't mind who the lead character is as long as the person who role plays him/her is active and posts regularly. How about we put everyone's character in a poll, and we can decide who's who that way? We've discussed it enough and already have at least three potential leaders, so we should be ready to decide. Unless you just want to post your vote here. It doesn't really matter.
    Keri
    Keri
    Gatherer
    Gatherer

Post by Keri Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:14 pm

The poll sound good. Can't wait to see who turns out as leader. :3
    Koa
    Koa
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Lord Biscuit

Post by Koa Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:35 pm

Adding the poll -- the first poll will decide who will lead the hunt!
    Jeb
    Jeb
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Jeb Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:25 pm

Merci, Koa.

Also, no matter who the leader ends up being, every character will have an equal role in this event. They'll all be needed to take down Mr. Felonious.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:11 pm