ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

ZombieQuest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZombieQuest is a new roleplaying forum created by WolfQuest forum members Sintact, Fawn, Sheeba and Randoven. Users can take the form of an anthro wolf or other specie character and join together in the fight against the zombie apocalypse.

Teleportation Portal

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st
Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am by Juza

» The Off Topic Topic
Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:55 pm by Fawn

» Chat and Count up to 40 before the Archetypes eat you.
Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:26 am by Brynn

» WWYD?
Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 pm by Keri

» Open-Discussion : Advertising
Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:16 pm by Koa

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:10 am

2 posters

Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st

Juza
    Juza
    Outsider
    Outsider

Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st Empty Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st

Post by Juza Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:52 am

Hiya guys.

Just a heads up, I'll be attending a furrycon in Stockholm from the 28th to the 31st.
    I'll bring my laptop there, so I might pop on and lurk the forums at some point, but I probably won't have time for posting.

I'll be meeting Remote Howl for the first time there. I don't know if you guys remember him, but he used to be a regular on WQ many moons ago.

I'm really excited for this c:
    Jeb
    Jeb
    Outsider
    Outsider

Title : Self Proclaimed Kingship

Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st Empty Re: Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st

Post by Jeb Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:22 pm

That sounds like fun, Juza. Lucky dog... I hope all goes well and that you have a splendid time. ;}
    Juza
    Juza
    Outsider
    Outsider

Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st Empty Re: Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st

Post by Juza Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am

Thanks, Jeb!

That was probably the best vacation I've ever had.
    Meeting lot's of furs, raving all night, drinking while playing games, tons of hugs, seeing the reactions of random swedish citizens outside of the con. It was just amazing c:

Here's me and Remote Howl drinking overpriced lager while playing Hex Hex:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:42 am