ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

ZombieQuest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZombieQuest is a new roleplaying forum created by WolfQuest forum members Sintact, Fawn, Sheeba and Randoven. Users can take the form of an anthro wolf or other specie character and join together in the fight against the zombie apocalypse.

Teleportation Portal

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st
Open-Discussion : Advertising I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am by Juza

» The Off Topic Topic
Open-Discussion : Advertising I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:55 pm by Fawn

» Chat and Count up to 40 before the Archetypes eat you.
Open-Discussion : Advertising I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:26 am by Brynn

» WWYD?
Open-Discussion : Advertising I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 pm by Keri

» Open-Discussion : Advertising
Open-Discussion : Advertising I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:16 pm by Koa

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:10 am

2 posters

Open-Discussion : Advertising

Koa
    Koa
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Lord Biscuit

Open-Discussion : Advertising Empty Open-Discussion : Advertising

Post by Koa Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:41 pm

Any ideas for advertising and possibly gaining more members? Please feel free to suggest them here!
    I will keep a list updated so that no one repeats any ideas or suggestions.

- Advertisement post on the "Advertise your Pack Here!" thread.
    - Matching WolfQuest icon day/week/any reasonable amount of time
    - Host an event on a Xat or iScribble chat room in which everyone is welcome. We can pique guests' intrigue and wheedle them into joining through our display of hospitality and swag.
    - Collaborate on a piece of artwork and submit it to the WQ User Artwork gallery. Of course, we'd have to slightly alter our characters' appearances for that. Art is a good form of advertising.
    - Operation: Infect WolfQuest. We'd all have zombie icons, and our signatures would be awesome and explain that whomever we post after on WQ is "infected." If said choose to participate, they can change their avatar and write "infected" or something in their signatures, too. Our undeadly reign would gradually spread. Maybe we could invite participants (via PM...?) to a chat box where they can chat with one another and the members of ZQ, of course.

Last edited by Koa on Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jeb
    Jeb
    Outsider
    Outsider

Title : Self Proclaimed Kingship

Open-Discussion : Advertising Empty Re: Open-Discussion : Advertising

Post by Jeb Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:07 pm

- Matching WolfQuest icon day/week/any reasonable amount of time

- Host an event on a Xat or iScribble chat room in which everyone is welcome. We can pique guests' intrigue and wheedle them into joining through our display of hospitality and swag.

- Collaborate on a piece of artwork and submit it to the WQ User Artwork gallery. Of course, we'd have to slightly alter our characters' appearances for that. Art is a good form of advertising.

- Operation: Infect WolfQuest. We'd all have zombie icons, and our signatures would be awesome and explain that whomever we post after on WQ is "infected." If said choose to participate, they can change their avatar and write "infected" or something in their signatures, too. Our undeadly reign would gradually spread. Maybe we could invite participants (via PM...?) to a chat box where they can chat with one another and the members of ZQ, of course.
    Koa
    Koa
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Lord Biscuit

Post by Koa Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:16 pm

Those are all fantastic ideas, Jeb! I will be adding those to the list. Thanks a ton. xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:29 am