ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

ZombieQuest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZombieQuest is a new roleplaying forum created by WolfQuest forum members Sintact, Fawn, Sheeba and Randoven. Users can take the form of an anthro wolf or other specie character and join together in the fight against the zombie apocalypse.

Teleportation Portal

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st
WWYD? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am by Juza

» The Off Topic Topic
WWYD? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:55 pm by Fawn

» Chat and Count up to 40 before the Archetypes eat you.
WWYD? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:26 am by Brynn

» WWYD?
WWYD? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 pm by Keri

» Open-Discussion : Advertising
WWYD? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:16 pm by Koa

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:10 am

5 posters

WWYD?

Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Prince of Thorns

WWYD? Empty WWYD?

Post by Ganrak Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:39 am

Figured I may as well throw this in Forum Games.

What Would You Do?
    Basically, you type out a silly scenario which can be wacky, sad, horrifying or just absurd. In response, the next poster types out what her/his character would do in that situation.

For example:

Poor shmuck A:
    Your legs just got cut off and you NEED to get to the top of the stairs, but there are zombies in the way. WWYD

Poor shmuck B:
    Cry his/her eyes out and then take the elevator.

Etc etc. It can be a silly answer or a serious one, just don't type yout your character's life story over it.

Yeah. Simple as that.

--------------------------------
    It's boiling hot outside and you have no water in your equipment or any weapons on you. A rabid rat-gator is lurking around the only water supply for miles, but he's big, mean, and has a taste for your blood. That's HIS water, but again, it's the only supply for miles and you won't make it otherwise. WWYD
    Rua
    Rua
    Healer
    Healer

Title : Absconding Vixen

WWYD? Empty Re: WWYD?

Post by Rua Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:40 pm

Find something she can eat that would contain water, if she can't find anything that would suffice, she would risk drinking the water.

Everyone is dead, you're the only one left, a rival pack has taken over your camp and all you have is a butter knife. WWYD?
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Prince of Thorns

Post by Ganrak Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:53 am

Kick some major butt with my butter knife parter... And add insult to unjury by doing it with a pair of boxers on my head.

Slim followed you home.
    You can't get him to go away.
    And you can't harm him either.
    But he keeps eating your supplies and ammo.
    WWYD?
    Rua
    Rua
    Healer
    Healer

Title : Absconding Vixen

Post by Rua Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:44 am

Lure him away with zombie brains. Pretty easy~

The camp think you killed a fellow pack member, all the evidence seems to point to you. WWYD?
    Brynn
    Brynn
    Scout
    Scout

Post by Brynn Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:57 am

Put on an innocent face and be adorable.

You haven't eaten al day and the jar of cookies is too high to reach. WWYD???
    Jeb
    Jeb
    Outsider
    Outsider

Title : Self Proclaimed Kingship

Post by Jeb Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:05 pm

Construct a ladder out of my foes' severed limbs and use it to reach the cookiessss. ;v;

A horde of zombies chases you. You look over your shoulder to find that they are not as far off as you thought. While you do so, however, you neglect to watch where you're running and accidentally topple head over heals into a jumping cholla***. Not only are you covered head to toe in hundreds of barbed spines, but the zombies are closing in on you.

What would you do?

*** A little something like this, except worse and in a far less idiotic manner.
    Brynn
    Brynn
    Scout
    Scout

Post by Brynn Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:53 pm

Ouch.

mmmmm well if the spike things kept her from flying away, she'd probably take out her rifle and go all trigger happy on 'em. She's not very good with guns but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Brynn just called you fat in front of the whole camp earlier that day, but night has fallen and she's the only one patrolling the east border. There are no witnesses in sight.

WWYD????
    Jeb
    Jeb
    Outsider
    Outsider

Title : Self Proclaimed Kingship

Post by Jeb Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:50 pm

I would consult my mirror and remind myself that I'm flawless. Then, I would unleash my xenomorph, Richard Parker, and politely suggest that he follow Brynn into the woods and play a game with her. The last time Richard played a game with someone, they lost.
    ...Limbs. And their spleen. :U

To ease every camper into a deep, sweet slumber, Jeb decides to play a solo on his harmonica. It's Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star: Part II. And yes, according to Jeb, there is a part two. Unfortunately, it's a little out of tune. And when I say a little, I mean it's an utter train wreck. It would make zombies kill themselves, and they're already dead.

WWYD?
    Keri
    Keri
    Gatherer
    Gatherer

Post by Keri Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 pm

I would attack Jeb and pummel him to a pulp. >:u

SO. Some peoples just came back from a very successful hunt, and there's food everywhere. But they said to SHAAARE it. Unfortunately somebody doesn't understand the concept of sharing, and that certain unnamed somebody eats everything while the other peoples are off doing things.
    But then the other pack members come back and see you with a full stomach and with NO FOOD LEFT. What do you do?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:59 pm