ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

ZombieQuest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZombieQuest is a new roleplaying forum created by WolfQuest forum members Sintact, Fawn, Sheeba and Randoven. Users can take the form of an anthro wolf or other specie character and join together in the fight against the zombie apocalypse.

Teleportation Portal

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st
The Off Topic Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am by Juza

» The Off Topic Topic
The Off Topic Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:55 pm by Fawn

» Chat and Count up to 40 before the Archetypes eat you.
The Off Topic Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:26 am by Brynn

» WWYD?
The Off Topic Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 pm by Keri

» Open-Discussion : Advertising
The Off Topic Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:16 pm by Koa

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:10 am

+10
Kutkh
Fawn
Adalwulf
Rua
Dyta
Ganrak
Koa
Brynn
Quivira
Sintact
14 posters

The Off Topic Topic

Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : The Captain

The Off Topic Topic - Page 9 Empty The Off Topic Topic

Post by Sintact Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:18 am

First topic message reminder :

So here you have a place where you can talk about whatever you want. Even though the Chatbox should replace that function, sometimes we are not able to use it (for example when we get online from a phone) so instead, we use this topic.
    Fawn
    Fawn
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Lion King

The Off Topic Topic - Page 9 Empty Re: The Off Topic Topic

Post by Fawn Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:26 am

I am just wearing normal clothes, because I am not cool enough to do otherwise. T__T
    Jeb
    Jeb
    Outsider
    Outsider

Title : Self Proclaimed Kingship

Post by Jeb Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:21 pm

Arnold Palmer is a tasssssty individual.

My friend and I played Ticktacktoe: XTREME on the board after this test. It's a really glorious game, one too cool for rules and limits. It has three boards, one with 16 spaces, and we started with magic wand > Aslan > Shalibaba > Q race > TARDIS and ended in the following stroke: dragon egg > Iron Chef > iron > Iron Man > Thor > somethingIcannotremember > moth > ugly sweater of eyelashes > Santa > scribble Jesus.

It was lunacy.

ANYWHO, how goes it, hmm?
    Brynn
    Brynn
    Scout
    Scout

Post by Brynn Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:49 pm

lol, the other day I suggested we play a round of "get down mister president!"

Basically one person discreetly moves their hand to their ear (like a secret angent) and waits for the rest of the group to do the same. When te whole group except for one perso has a hand to their ear, everyone tackles that person and yells "Get down mister president!" I wasn't going to legit knock her over, but one girl did. I felt kinda bad afterwardsxD
    Jeb
    Jeb
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Jeb Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:52 pm

That sounds like an awesome game, haha. I should try that sometime, like tomorrow. ;v;

Also, I'm going to try and reply to the role play topic tonight. Is it bad that, when I read your post, Brynn, I imagined something like this? :I

Man, I remember when I played Starfox Adventures all the time many years ago. A little more than halfway through the game, however, my memory card glitched, and all of my progress was lost. Let'sss jussst say I was UTTERLY IRATE for quite some time after that.
    Brynn
    Brynn
    Scout
    Scout

Post by Brynn Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:13 am

Oh my gosh that's great. Falcon and fox beat zombie any day yo.
    Fawn
    Fawn
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Fawn Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:35 pm

Everyone is busy with school, now. T___T
    Brynn
    Brynn
    Scout
    Scout

Post by Brynn Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:24 am

Just pretende to vomit do I could stay home from school. Living the thug life:B
    Jeb
    Jeb
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Jeb Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:25 am

If I ever want to stay home, I just do. :I Although, I've never stayed home for no particular reason. I think I've only missed one day this year, and it was because I wasn't sure if I was sick or not. I wasn't though.

One time in my early early years, I stayed home because my math instructor gave us about 60 or 70 problems one night, and that day home served as a mental resuscitation. That's another reason why I might not go to school. All thisssss worrrrk. A Sethos mind mustn't be strained. v.v

This is my last day of school until my week-long break. :}
    Brynn
    Brynn
    Scout
    Scout

Post by Brynn Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:53 am

Arg lucky.

In computing we've been assigned to make a how to website. Mine's on how to survive the zombie apocolypse!

\m/(>.<)\m/
    Jeb
    Jeb
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Jeb Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:43 pm

That is gold. It'sss gloriousssss.

I, too, am making a website. It'll be all about me, myself, and I. It'll be wonderful, of courssse.

Movies shouldn't make a serial killer cool enough to root for, but they do.

I experienced two Harlem shake events today. Unfortunately, I had my DSLR with me, so I couldn't partake in them. ALSO, in my AP English class, there were only ten of us present today, so we engaged in a rubber band bellum. The class split in two, and we flipped over the desks and hid behind them while we aimed for one another, LOL. It was sooo much fun. I was rolling around and ducking and dodging rubber bands, and then when we ran out of ammo, I would cover my teammates that ran into "no man's land" to retrieve more ammunition. I was the sniper of my team. Soooo many head shots, heart shots, and crotch shots... and many more in between. Logan would have seriously been proud.

Also, I submitted the last page of my school's yearbook. "IT IS FINISHED!" \o/

It was a good day.
    Brynn
    Brynn
    Scout
    Scout

Post by Brynn Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:39 pm

Wow. Talk about a happy Friday \o/

I get to go to a zombie themed b-day party tomorrow:DD

zombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombie
    Jeb
    Jeb
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Jeb Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:45 pm

Zombie overload.

I am going to attempt to read all of Paradise Lost this weekend. Wish me luck. And sanity. :U
    Brynn
    Brynn
    Scout
    Scout

Post by Brynn Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:50 am

Happy sanity losing!

It's 7:49 AM on a Saturday, and I'm wide awake because I listened to this epic 3DG song:D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Jeb
    Jeb
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Jeb Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:34 am

I woke up at 7:25 am to the howls and meows of my animals asking me to feed them. :'I

Also, good song. {:

Geugh, my desktop is atrocioussss. I swear it becomes fully covered in icons at least once a month. v.v I intend to put only important documents on it, but everything document of Sethos' is important. ;-;

Half of my file names are gibberish, too.
    Fawn
    Fawn
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Fawn Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:13 am

The last week of the quarter starts tomorrow... I am almost home free. :'DD
    Brynn
    Brynn
    Scout
    Scout

Post by Brynn Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:45 am

I babysat a demon yesterday. Tried to put him in timeout and now i have claw marks up and down my forearms:B
    Jeb
    Jeb
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Jeb Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:42 am

Woooo, last week. \o/ Good luck with it, Fawn. :}

The last time I babysat, there were teeth marks on my arms and legs. :I

Sethos never babysat again.
    Brynn
    Brynn
    Scout
    Scout

Post by Brynn Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:33 pm

Babysitting's easy money though. After he spit on my face, I slapped him dragged him up two flights of stairs ad made him take a nap. He was fine afterward.

He's a sweet kid. He was just tired. Really tired.
    Keri
    Keri
    Gatherer
    Gatherer

Post by Keri Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:35 pm

I will never babysit.

I'm not good at sitting on babies. I would get mauled.
    Jeb
    Jeb
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Jeb Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:58 pm

I'm exactly the opposite; if I supervise children again, I will maul.

I was actually mauled by two children back in October and December. During the latter incident, I literally ran from the clutches of two children, one of which was dressed as Spider-Man, and the other, a ninja. Spider-Man betrayed his ninja brethren, however, and joined my side. When I ran out to the balcony, I was left alone to fend for myself for at least twenty minutes while my friends- and I use the term "friend" lightly- watched from the window.

HE HAD A LIGHT SABER, and I, my bare hands. I dodged, jumped, parried, and punched. I was terribly sweaty, and my left hand was in tatters, but I eventually drop-kicked that apple picker like a half-eaten waffle in an Irish soup kitchen (whatever that means). My path now clear, I made my way back inside.

Unfortunately, I was apprehended soon after my entry, and I was dragged down flights of stairs to the dungeon. Before I passed the point of no return, however, Spider-Man appeared in the passageway. With his help, and in a frenzy of skillful flailing and twisting on my part, I was free. I leaped up the marble flight of stairs, traipsed through the labyrinth of well-guarded hallways, and hurdled back into the living room, just in time for present-opening.

I would also like to mention that I was filming the entire time (this is archived somewhere; Sethos never tells a lieeeee), and I was also in pirate mode because I first encountered these two rapscallions during a Halloween party a few months earlier. Also, we were at a rich acquaintance's house, so I literally was dragged down flights of stairs, and I am quite convinced that it was the dungeon to which the ninja led me. ;-;-;

< ! -- END STORY TIME -- ! >
    Brynn
    Brynn
    Scout
    Scout

Post by Brynn Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:39 am

Haha, seems legit.
    Jeb
    Jeb
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Jeb Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:56 pm

I finally received my first college acceptance letter today. GOSH I feel so- accepted. :I And since I was accepted into their honors college, I also get a free iPad.

... if I am going to attend their college, that is. I'm not going to be living in this state anymore. Now I'm applying to another one. I've been working on boooooring essays for the past week. I'm almost done though. I'm currently trying to analyze Paradise Lost in one paragraph. v.v
    Koa
    Koa
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Lord Biscuit

Post by Koa Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:39 pm

Congratulations, Jeb! I need to start looking/visiting colleges soon and learning more about each one so I can decide which colleges to apply to that will best suit my interests, even though I graduate two years from now. XD
    Jeb
    Jeb
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Jeb Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:17 pm

Thank you! And yessss, the sooner you look into colleges, the better. I had a few in mind all throughout high school, but I never bothered to search any further, and I waited until the last minute because I wasn't really sure what to expect while applying, but it's not that bad at all.

In cases like this, I'm glad that I write my best on a last minute, life-or-death basis.
    Brynn
    Brynn
    Scout
    Scout

Post by Brynn Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:18 pm

Heh, you guys are so old. Still a Freshman in Highschool:B

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:06 am