ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

ZombieQuest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZombieQuest is a new roleplaying forum created by WolfQuest forum members Sintact, Fawn, Sheeba and Randoven. Users can take the form of an anthro wolf or other specie character and join together in the fight against the zombie apocalypse.

Teleportation Portal

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st
Rua's bio.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am by Juza

» The Off Topic Topic
Rua's bio.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:55 pm by Fawn

» Chat and Count up to 40 before the Archetypes eat you.
Rua's bio.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:26 am by Brynn

» WWYD?
Rua's bio.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 pm by Keri

» Open-Discussion : Advertising
Rua's bio.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:16 pm by Koa

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:10 am

3 posters

Rua's bio.

Rua
    Rua
    Healer
    Healer

Title : Absconding Vixen

Rua's bio.  Empty Rua's bio.

Post by Rua Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:59 pm

Character's Name: Rua
    Species: Fox
    Form: Anthro
    Role in the Group: Healer

Physical Description: She is about 4'11", black fur. She has a silver marking on her eye and her nuzzel is dotted with random white hairs. Her tail tip is white. Her ears have silver tips and her left ear has a black earring peircing and tied to that is a black raven feather (a leather strip is used as the tie). She wears a baggy black hoodie (under which, she wears a plain short sleeved black t-shirt), the right elbow sleeve is slightly torn, and badly stitched together. She also wears mildly torn up baggy jeans also. Her eyes are a redish brown, with a bit of blue surrounding the iris. She is slim and she isn't very 'buff'.

Personality: She is quiet and keeps to herself, but if someone does start a conversation with her she will talk to them. Rua can be very cold to some and warm to others, but even if she dislikes someone she hates to see them in pain and she is able to put her preferences of some aside and fix up people in order of how serious the injury. Rua is quite blunt and won't sugar coat things and people generally think her a tiny bit rude but she doesn't mean to be, unless she hates you, then she will be rude to you on purpose. Rua is very curious, she likes to experiment. Despite the fact she can be cold to some and warm to others, she is very easy to win over. She can be cowardly.

History: Rua grew up on a farm with her two older brothers and younger sister, and her two parents. They were quite poor and nearly lost their land a few times. She and her sister took turns with tending to the garden and the animals. Rua honestly hated her sister, she was a people pleaser and this annoyed Rua greatly, but she tolerated her, in fear of getting in trouble. When Rua turned 16 she got her left ear pierced and her parents were annoyed at first because getting a piercing would have been a waste of money they didn't have. Her life was very boring and plain, she would often go into town and see Dyta and talk with her occassionally to ensure she was ok (mainly small talk), knowing about her job and all the problems that comes with it, which is kind of when she realised she liked helping people and started to study medicines and herbs. She was quite good at healing the lifestock when they became sick and/or injured.
    When the apocolypse came, it hit her farm animals first, which frustrated her, but the infection quickly spread, one of her brothers and younger sister were first to be taken by the plague, her mother went into a deep depression, her other brother left home and she never heard from in after that. Her father, he went insane, he lifted his shotgun and shot her mother, and then threatened to kill her, which is when she fled from home and barely managed to escape, and luckily without a scratch. Her father shot himself, or at least she assumed so. She travelled alone and barely managed to not get murdered by the zombies. Her luck hit again and she found a group of survivors and joined them and became their healer.

Weakness: She isn't very strong, so heavy lifting is difficult for her. She is also quite nieve and gullible. She is extremely clumsy due to the fact she is slightly pigeon toed, and generally trips up on her feet and drops things, to her dislike. Rua is very lazy at times which makes it hard for her to find the motivation to do things. Shotguns scare her so she is skittish around them. Selective cowardliness.

Strengths: Rua is quite good at improvising and healing, which does come hand in hand, she is a very fast runner and very fit, she is also good with animals (minus monkeys). She is smart but not as smart as some of the others in the group.

Likes: Food, smelling flowers, dead zombies, her teammates totally healthy and fit, therefore making her job easier, having a good supply of medicines, sleeping, cuddling, sitting with her teammates, Ganrak because he is a older brother like figure to her, Dyta because she is nice and helps her with herbs, Adalwulf because she finds his over-enthusiastic positivism to be nice during these dull and hopeless times..

Dislikes: Talking to others, the cold, being too warm, hurt/ill things, zombies, the smell of dead zombies and rotting flesh, infected injuries (she sucks up her dislike for them and heals them 'cause, that's her job.), clowns, wildfires, insects, dirt.

Other: Rua, despite having a 'policy' of "Serious injuries first, minor last." if there is no serious injury, her decision of who goes first is never random, she always heals friends and the liked first and as carefully as possible, while if she dislikes someone she will be as clumsy as possible and generally fix them up last, which can mean she won't have as many supplies. It is very easy to win her over, by simply getting her herbs and medicines that she needs, which she likes to hint casually to others in hopes they will get them, and save her the trouble.
    Her current 'dream' is to earn enough bullets to get a horse.

----------------
    Ok that is all I have so far. Still a little underdeveloped in my opinion but more things will probably be revealed during the roleplay o:

Last edited by Rua on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Prince of Thorns

Rua's bio.  Empty Re: Rua's bio.

Post by Ganrak Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:45 pm

I think the thing I love most about your character is the large amount of flaws she has. It'll be really fun to watch her overcome them in some way. <3 Also I can imagine Ganrak brings her small living animals when he gets the chance.

Do you want to add in how Ganrak's her adopted brother?

Or should we develop that more through chats and such before we do?
    Rua
    Rua
    Healer
    Healer

Post by Rua Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:40 pm

She don't need many strengths. :> Flaws is character building (hehe)
    And besides, if anything she can gain strengths and maybe overcome weaknesses throughout the roleplay, :> which should make it more fun<3
    Yesss, we should discuss it further, o: I had a few ideas in mind actually~ (If I remember them :U)
    Dyta
    Dyta
    Guardian
    Guardian

Title : Queen of Will

Post by Dyta Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:28 pm

Well-done, my beloved wife. I quite enjoyed reading this, it reads almost like a story throughout. Perhaps Dyta can assist on some herb-hunting adventures with her powerful shnoz. <3
    Rua
    Rua
    Healer
    Healer

Post by Rua Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:55 pm

Thanks<3
    Dyta's nose and strength will be most helpful in Rua's quest for dr-herbs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:55 pm