ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

ZombieQuest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZombieQuest is a new roleplaying forum created by WolfQuest forum members Sintact, Fawn, Sheeba and Randoven. Users can take the form of an anthro wolf or other specie character and join together in the fight against the zombie apocalypse.

Teleportation Portal

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st
Balore, The strong and lost Dire Wolf. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am by Juza

» The Off Topic Topic
Balore, The strong and lost Dire Wolf. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:55 pm by Fawn

» Chat and Count up to 40 before the Archetypes eat you.
Balore, The strong and lost Dire Wolf. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:26 am by Brynn

» WWYD?
Balore, The strong and lost Dire Wolf. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 pm by Keri

» Open-Discussion : Advertising
Balore, The strong and lost Dire Wolf. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:16 pm by Koa

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:10 am

4 posters

Balore, The strong and lost Dire Wolf.

Balore
    Balore
    Outsider
    Outsider

Balore, The strong and lost Dire Wolf. Empty Balore, The strong and lost Dire Wolf.

Post by Balore Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Character's Name: Balore (Pronounced: Bah-l-ore)

Species: Dire wolf

Form: Main form is Anthro, has an animal form too.

Role in the Group: N/A, wants to be a Guardian, to protect his group.

Physical Description: Balore is a very muscular male. He stands about 5,8 and weights slightly more than average due to heavy bones and muscle. He is pure black with orange eyes, has a white egg shape marking on his chest, and under his fur theres quite alot of little, faded scars, though he doesnt know how he got them. He wears dark purple shorts, has no shirt, doesnt like to wear much clothing since it bugs him, and he has shackles on both of his wrists. a small chain hangs from the left shackle, how he got them is a mystery to him too. He has strong, broad shoulders. The fur on his face is rough, while the rest of his fur is very soft. His white claws can cause minor injuries, since they're longer and sharper than a regular wolf's. The same with his teeth, he can give a strong, deadly bite when he isnt using a weapon or something with his hands. Can punch and kick hard, and can lift up alot of heavy objects/creatures.

Personality: Balore is generally confused after he lost most of his memory, but he is smart in some aspects, though not many. He is very protective and defensive, he cares about the safety of everyone else, and therefore is quite a daredevil and doesnt always play it safe. If he sees an enemy, he will attack it if he can, though if not, he usually stands guard in front of everyone else. He is usually on his own, very quiet, it takes alot of him to trust anybody, since he fears betrayal. He is even slightly shy, he doesnt like to talk unless he's spoken to. He spends alot of his time patrolling or standing guard, or trying to find things to defend himself and others with, and food. He is generally hard to figure out, since he never reveals anything about how he feels unless he somehow trusts you. He sometimes doesnt even have feelings or know what he is feeling.

He needs friends but would never admit that, and he would enjoy fighting in a team with other guardians/fighters. He is mostly independent but he will be serious and willing to work in a team if he needs to. He may sometimes come up to you and ask if you're okay, since he really does care about everyone else, though he pretends not to since it embarrasses him. If you're lucky you may get a conversation out of him. He can be very friendly when he is comfortable around others and he can even seem smarter than he appears to be.

History: Balore doesnt recall anything from his past, since he woke up one day not remembering anything, except his name and himself in general. he wondered around alone, or stayed in hiding, managing to avoid much harm.

What really happened to him was, as a young boy, he was forced to work each day, easily injuring himself and doing things wrong. He would get whipped by the adults and was generally picked on, whenever he made friends they would betray him or try to get him to do their work for them. He had shackles put on him and every night he was chained to a metal thing in the ground, so he wouldnt try to escape in the night. The work consisted of moving heavy objects around or trying to find/fix/build things, since they lived on the outskirts where all the rubbish and everything got dumped. As Balore grew, the work he did made him stronger and he ended up developing a very muscular, hard body - strong enough that he broke the chains he got chained to and a small bit of chain dangled from his left shackle. He could move heavy things with ease and managed to get alot done. When all the zombies started popping up and killing/infecting everything he was able to defend himself and get away, abandoning his old life. At 26 years he ended up injuring himself somehow,and passing out. After a long time he woke up and didnt remember a thing, so he was quite dumb and confused all the time, though he still managed to defend himself with the knowledge he still had, and one day he found a group of survivors like himself, and he is now living with them.

Weakness: He isnt very smart - he doesnt know very much.
    He can sometimes be an easy target, since he is risky and obviously, dumb.
    He gets pains in his wrists and his arms alot, due to his shackles, and his arms aching from the amount he uses them.
    Alot of the time he doesnt know what to do, or acts without thinking.

Strengths: He is strong.
    He has good stamina, and strong legs, so he can also run quite fast.
    His immune system is strong, he doesnt get sick often, though when he does he recovers easily.
    He can sort of be a good bodyguard ?

Last edited by Balore on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:33 am; edited 4 times in total
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Prince of Thorns

Balore, The strong and lost Dire Wolf. Empty Re: Balore, The strong and lost Dire Wolf.

Post by Ganrak Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:04 am

Balore is going to be teased by Ganrak a lot I can sense it.

Looking good so far. He'd probably make a fantastic Guardian. 8D
    Balore
    Balore
    Outsider
    Outsider

Balore, The strong and lost Dire Wolf. Empty Re: Balore, The strong and lost Dire Wolf.

Post by Balore Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:17 am

lolol xD Balore will probably just act like he doesnt care. He needs friends but wouldnt admit that xD
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Ganrak Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:19 am

Ahaha making friends with Ganrak is both hard and usually calls for listening to stupid rants all day, but I could see some sort of passive aggressive friendship sprouting between the two. xD

They can wrestle.
    MANLY ACTIVITIES.
    Khadae'n
    Khadae'n
    Scout
    Scout

Title : Skittering Scout

Post by Khadae'n Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:44 pm

Nice bio, Ginger!
    Balore
    Balore
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Balore Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:34 pm

Ohyus randy ;D xD

thanks again guys c:

ive finished and added his reference hope you like him xD first time ive drawn anthro for years. (i tried when i was younger... failed horribly)

EDIT

Made him 10 years older LOL, teenagers suck. He's 26 now. x3
    Khadae'n
    Khadae'n
    Scout
    Scout

Title : Skittering Scout

Post by Khadae'n Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:00 am

Great ref, Ginger! His pants remind me of the Hulk just a bit. :L
    Balore
    Balore
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Balore Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:25 am

LOL xD just noticed that too, well, that wasnt my intention i just like the colour purple hehe :3 and thanks <3
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Ganrak Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:27 am

Once you're done, can I help you format it? [Fancy colors, etc...]

He sorta does have Hulk pants, but hey, purple's awesome. He and Gan can complain about how clothes are overrated.

Nice reference, though!
    Dyta
    Dyta
    Guardian
    Guardian

Title : Queen of Will

Post by Dyta Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:55 am

Can I say first of all that I am in love with the name Balore? I don't know why but I love the sound and look of it.

In any case, nomenclature aside, a solid character ref! Balore and Dyta can go do things without thinking together~
    Balore
    Balore
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Balore Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:35 am

Sure you can Randy - do whatever you like with it xD

I've finished his bio now c: will occasionally add little updates to it.

Also thanks Dyta 8D i kind of made up his name since it was a random thought that came to mind xD and yes, they can ;D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:39 pm