ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

ZombieQuest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZombieQuest is a new roleplaying forum created by WolfQuest forum members Sintact, Fawn, Sheeba and Randoven. Users can take the form of an anthro wolf or other specie character and join together in the fight against the zombie apocalypse.

Teleportation Portal

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st
Strong - The Infected wolf (W.I.P.)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am by Juza

» The Off Topic Topic
Strong - The Infected wolf (W.I.P.)  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:55 pm by Fawn

» Chat and Count up to 40 before the Archetypes eat you.
Strong - The Infected wolf (W.I.P.)  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:26 am by Brynn

» WWYD?
Strong - The Infected wolf (W.I.P.)  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 pm by Keri

» Open-Discussion : Advertising
Strong - The Infected wolf (W.I.P.)  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:16 pm by Koa

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:10 am

+3
Dyta
Sintact
Strong
7 posters

Strong - The Infected wolf (W.I.P.)

Strong
    Strong
    Outsider
    Outsider

Title : Infected Combatant

Strong - The Infected wolf (W.I.P.)  Empty Strong - The Infected wolf (W.I.P.)

Post by Strong Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:23 am

WELCOME TO THE PAGE-INFO ABOUT STRONG!

Character's Name: Strong
    Wolf-breed: Iberian Wolf
    Role-Play Form: Wolf - Anthro - SemiZombie

Build: He is a very muscular wolf, but due his short legs he could seems fat. He is fairly resistant He has lime eyes and brown colors on his fur.

Personality:Strong used to be more centered wolf in his age of 3, but then he changed some parts of his conduct due one thing that he suffered (explained on the story). But when he is calmed and on his wolf form the Strong that everybody used to know comes. He is usually serious and quiet, he loves protect the weak wolves or creatures. He is harsh when he should be, obstinate, nonconformist and strong (duh!). But internally he's more sensitive.

History:

Occupation Before Apocalypse: He was living a normal and boring life of a wolf, but peaceful and fun, without big problems.

Occupation After Apocalypse: At beginning he was a confused creature who wandered in search of his questions. After arrive to some conclusions he became the major hater of the Zombies and promised exterminate all them.

Weapons used: His claws are a good way to cut off some Zombie heads, since he cannot be hopelessly infected (since he already has the virus on his body, so the infection acts different than on the body of the other infected creatures).. then, why not go to enjoy the direct and bloodthirsty fight with the enemy? He also has an extra pair of sharp knifes hidden behind the armature of his arms (like the weapon that have the protagonists of the assassins' creed on their arm-hand). This accessory also can shoot blades in the distance, the blades to shot are smaller and sharped than the knifes and Strong bring them on one of the bags of his red-belt.

His story, how he become what he is now-days?
    As has said, Strong used to be a normal wolf who lived into a pack. Not only lived on it, he also was the Dominant male who ruled the pack.

When a focus of some zombies started to appear, a group of superior animals come to the forest and he was captured by them. They were in known of science methods and studies, so they experimented with him to look for an antidote for the Zombification (since seemed than the animals could not be infected by the virus as others, they did not reach the Zombie state.. but they died after some hours) -I am not going deep on the experiment process due to do not affect to the sensibility of the readers- but it was very sinister and brutal.

After the experiment was done he opened his eyes and he felt strange, everything seemed normal except the necklace of iron around his neck, not only surrounding it..the collar also was adhered into his body (inside) in some points.

He got scared, he looked around to see where the weird animals who had captured him were, and when he has found them they were on the floor, deadly. He screamed, but his scream sounded like if he was speaking aloud (he could talk using complex words).

He escaped from the laboratory.. but with all confusion he could not aware the danger! A Zombie trapped to him, and he was bitten for more than 3 Zombies.. and there in the floor he started to feel something moving inside, and the red blood of the bubbles of the collar started to became more Violet and then his body suffered a metamorphosis..to a bigger and stronger creature, an Anthro!

...(WIP)

Reference and data of his 3 forms:

The two normal poses and their forms (he remains be the same on these forms, psychologically speaking)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Zombie status!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    --

Last edited by Strong on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : The Captain

Strong - The Infected wolf (W.I.P.)  Empty Re: Strong - The Infected wolf (W.I.P.)

Post by Sintact Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:15 pm

This is great hahaha, his anthro form being a zombie is the best thing I have seen today hahaha. The eyes and the gestures... really cool. The bio in general looks great so far. Nice job Strong.
    Strong
    Strong
    Outsider
    Outsider

Strong - The Infected wolf (W.I.P.)  Empty Re: Strong - The Infected wolf (W.I.P.)

Post by Strong Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:27 am

Sintact wrote:This is great hahaha, his anthro form being a zombie is the best thing I have seen today hahaha. The eyes and the gestures... really cool. The bio in general looks great so far. Nice job Strong.

Hahaha! Yeah! The Zombie really seems brainless like a Zombie! Thanks for your comment! As I spent almost 7 hours to make all references of the bio! And more time to type the content of it (since I had to translate it a bit).

I appreciate your point of view of it! ^^

PS: Yours of the contest also seemed a brainless Zombie!
    Dyta
    Dyta
    Guardian
    Guardian

Title : Queen of Will

Post by Dyta Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:46 pm

Hey,the references are looking great! Really have a clear picture of what he looks like.
    However, I'm not sure how the other characters are going to be able to trust him if he's part zombie?
    In any case,I'll be curious to see how this develops!
    Strong
    Strong
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Strong Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:32 am

Well, the balls on his neck contains the blood of his body, he has to drink an antidote/medicine each X hours to maintain the level of his blood purified (no too infected).

So, when the blood is violet-wine or blood-red you can trust him since he is not affected by the virus (his mind, at least). Basically it is all!

And if a zombie bites him, of course the number of virus per millimeter of blood increases.. so his blood then may change a bit, so if he does not want be in risk he must drink part of the medicine/antidote.

Thanks for the comment!
    Rua
    Rua
    Healer
    Healer

Title : Absconding Vixen

Post by Rua Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:32 pm

What happens when he runs out of antidote? Does he know how to make more? Is there any guarantee that his antidote is the same one that the healers may be able to brew up?
    These types of things should be thought through a bit more.
    Also not all characters will know/bother to learn what colour his blood will be when he is untrustworthy (due to their personality or the fact they are never around camp and they see no reason to). Even if they did know all they needed to on what colour of blood equals trust, there will still be that element of trustworthiness
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Prince of Thorns

Post by Ganrak Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:54 pm

Rua is exactly right. Unless you find a Healer who can make this antidote (and please for the love of all things dead don't make it unlimited) then you're pretty much doomed. And seeing that there aren't much healers around as is, I don't think you'll find a decent candidate?

EDIT: Also, humans are not allowed on this website. They don't exist in this world.
    Strong
    Strong
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Strong Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:56 am

Nah... Okay, Rua, I have everything planned so..what you have said "should be thought through a bit more" is not applied to me (as you can see history and bio is under WIP).

I do not want reveal everything about my character, so.. you will see how it develops depending on the RP!

Ganrak, did you thought that maybe antidote is something that is common in all terrains? It could be a plant or animal that contains the substance that balance the blood.. there are a lot of possibilities!

Anyways, thanks guys for have put down all my effort on my bio, thanks.. truly.. I feel very welcomed by you 2 ~.~
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Ganrak Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:02 am

Don't be so sensitive. You need to realize we're trying to help you help everyone else make sense of your biography.

You never told us the antidote was any of those things, thus we didn't know. So no, we didn't think of that because you never implied it. You should be happy we're trying to help you come up with this (or at least explain it so we know??) instead of having unnecessary amounts of attitude with the users that are trying to assist you.

I understand not wanting to reveal too much about your character but still, you need to stop and think for a second and work with us here instead of get insulted by every non-sugarcoated thing we say.

And please, still edit the human stuff out of the biography. I wouldn't want to jump in and do it myself.

"Common in all terrains" sounds a little too powerplay-like as well. There isn't any plant or animal available in every terrain. If you found yourself stuck in a situation without it, and it got too bad, it would end up being unfair to you that we'd have to attack and possibly kill your character? (Being realistic here.)

So could you explain your "antidote" a little more? You know we're not doing this to insult you, so don't give me another sassy reply. We're doing this to help you. If we don't know what it is how do we know your character is ever getting enough of it?

EDIT: Also, just a general question of curiosity: is English your fist language? If not; I can help you with any small grammar errors in your biography, if you want.
    Khadae'n
    Khadae'n
    Scout
    Scout

Title : Skittering Scout

Post by Khadae'n Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:05 am

EDIT: Ninja'd by Ganrak. Oh well.

Hmm, I'm interested by your ideas regarding an antidote, but I'm not so sure about the "something that is common in all terrains" thing. If the antidote existed like that, it'd be a lot less dangerous living in the world of ZQ.
    Koba
    Koba
    Outsider
    Outsider

Title : Can Town Mayor

Post by Koba Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:17 am

If the animals couldn't be infected how did they die? And if Strong couldn't be effected either how is he semi-zombie? Also if they couldn't be infected by the virus in the first place why would they use the animals as test subjects for an antidote? I'm genuinely confused, please explain in more detail
    Strong
    Strong
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Strong Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:03 am

Ganrak I am not angry nor affected, but I only wanted to mention than maybe you could give more relevant info instead of only check the defaults on my bio (if you are trying to help).

But well, I want receive some hints to make it more suitable for ZQ so I am listening all your advice and thinking on them to arrive an agreement. As I am doing right now with the advice and point of view of Khadae'n about the antidote! (As you can see, he gave me his point of view in a more constructive way ;)).

Well, I suppose that this is your personality so now that I know about it I will to simply let things go. Start over again.

---

Good, I am editing the first message! Do not worry, no more humans hehe. Second, well.. I hope that the case of "kill" me, due this reason, did not going to come on the RP (I have hope that nobody wants to see me dead in RP XD).

So..what's your proposition about the antidote? I am opened to receive all proposes..

Thanks, and I hope that this do not cause a problem for any of you

PS: Yeah, I am Spanish.. and I will always thanked for any correction on my English! I want to improve it! Ty

--
    EDIT:

1.If the animals couldn't be infected how did they die?
    I considered "Infected" who arrives to the last level of the infection, Zombification! And animals yeah, they can be semi-infected..what I mean is that they organism have some fact that could fight with the virus to avoid that the virus arrives to control its brains.. so then virus attacks other organs of the animal and the effort of it to survive makes it to die for weakness.

2.And if Strong couldn't be effected either how is he semi-zombie?
    It happens the same as the animals, but the scientists has altered parts of his ADN and other things on his body that causes that the virus has found a symbiosis with his body. But well, the symbiosis must not be broken, and one fact that could break it is the population of the virus! So he basically have to keep at bay the number of the virus population! And balls alert him of it!

3.Also if they couldn't be infected by the virus in the first place why would they use the animals as test subjects for an antidote?
    I think that with the answers on the lasts questions you can found it yourself! ^^

I hope that I explained it with all details you needed! Thanks for ask!
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Ganrak Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:16 am

I still see sass. That's still not appreciated. "Constructive" doesn't come into it, you're most likely just reading everything and taking everything the wrong way because it's not as softly put as the others.
    Sorry if you don't understand a blunt "personality."
    Just never take anything I say too personally. You know my intentions are nothing less than good. And I'm sure you know I'm not trying to pick on you.

In any case, as for the antidote you'd need to come up with a way to possibly have it made. It would have probably been a better idea to have thought of this before deciding he was "semi-infected" of the sort. And no, we don't want to see you dead in the RP, it was just an example. But, honestly, the characters most likely would. Anything that is infected is generally an enemy. Just think about it reasonably here, you're living in a world plagued with zombies, would you want anyone with that disease near you? It only makes sense.

It's not really a problem, just a dilemma we're trying to help you solve. I'm still having trouble reading some of your English (I am trying my best) in your previous post, but I think you said you're not applying it to the RP yet? Like, is he hiding the infection from everyone? That might be a good idea, if any. Then when they can befriend him for who he is, and make friendships/relationships with him that way they won't want to kill him if they found out he was? Would that work?

It might also help to take it up with a Healer on what your antidote is going be.
    That way they can make it for you? Just try to think of some sort of mixture that they can use. Like maybe the blood of certain zombies? So he has to constantly go out and kill certain wolf-zombies or something to harvest their blood?
    Just suggestions.

As for helping you with your English grammar, I can try to once you finish editing your biography. Just give me the word.
    Strong
    Strong
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Strong Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:37 am

Oh! sorry if I could sound "sass" it is not my intention, maybe I am not using proper words or something.. maybe my English is too poor and I can be wrong-interpreted by you. And truly, I am not considering your words as something personal! LOL

Okay, I will try to express myself better (do not worry, you are not the first who has thought that I was being a bit sass.. you know, the talking via writing is different than the face-to-face talking, and easily misinterpreted.. imagine now.. if you add the plus of that I am not English XD).

Yeah it's better to call it dilemma! And yes, Strong is not going to tell its problem to anyone who he did not trust enough.. and well, he will be a distant character due his personal secret. And well, I knew that you said the killing me thing as an example! LOL! And do not worry, Strong is going to avoid as many bites as he can!

I liked the idea of the blood of Zombies to be the antidote, but it has no sense, not at all..if the blood is what has the virus.. maybe.. the brains? Or blood of a non infected Anthro?

PS: I prefer if you put the corrected description here.. and I check it! To avoid that some things could been misinterpreted! Then I will to put it on first message! ty again.
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Ganrak Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:10 am

And getting blood from other anthros would be both difficult and even more sketchy. ((If others find out, they might put two and two together and find out he's a zombie!)) And it doesn't have to be just the blood. You could have to like... boil it or something. ((Laugh out loud))

And ah, yes that sounds good. Makes more sense now. Glad we could clear this up, with the whole trust thing.

And okay. I will once I get on my laptop again. If I run into a part I might be having trouble with I could just highlight it and ask you about it later.

((Excuse any and all typos I'm on my Kindle.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:06 pm