ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

ZombieQuest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZombieQuest is a new roleplaying forum created by WolfQuest forum members Sintact, Fawn, Sheeba and Randoven. Users can take the form of an anthro wolf or other specie character and join together in the fight against the zombie apocalypse.

Teleportation Portal

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st
The Break Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am by Juza

» The Off Topic Topic
The Break Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:55 pm by Fawn

» Chat and Count up to 40 before the Archetypes eat you.
The Break Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:26 am by Brynn

» WWYD?
The Break Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 pm by Keri

» Open-Discussion : Advertising
The Break Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:16 pm by Koa

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:10 am

+3
Sintact
Ganrak
Fawn
7 posters

The Break Room

Fawn
    Fawn
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Lion King

The Break Room - Page 2 Empty The Break Room

Post by Fawn Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Attention:Please note that this is not a serious roleplay topic, and should be considered separate from the main rp. This is mainly encouraged as an outlet to mess around in when you are waiting on replies, or extremely bored.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here, you may find ZombieQuest's Break Room. It isn't much to look at but, rest assured, only the most intense lunchtime discussions take place here. (at the state-of-the-art foldout tables!) Motivational posters line the walls, including that one super cute one with the hanging kitten. There is a coffee pot that makes coffee... sometimes. And there is a TV... that only seems to play telenovelas and sports games at unacceptable volumes. But, hey, we don't pay you to enjoy yourselves! (We also don't pay you ever. At all.)

ZombieQuest, Inc. is not responsible for any injuries incurred while in the Break Room.

*We are also not responsible for the vending machine not giving you your candy bar.
    Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : The Captain

The Break Room - Page 2 Empty Re: The Break Room

Post by Sintact Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:19 pm

Sintact stood up of the chair he was sitting and left the break room to go to the bathroom. We spent some time there, taking advantage that in the bathroom there was less noise and could at least hear his thoughts. Awkwardly he started to think about Rua, and how she would have to clean the place he was using now. Having that in his mind, he lost inspiration for doing “number 2”, peed, briefly cleaned his hands and went back to the break room. He needed to have lunch.
    Koba
    Koba
    Outsider
    Outsider

Title : Can Town Mayor

Post by Koba Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:35 pm

Koba nonchalantly steps through the doorway of the break room with his usual goofy grin plastered on his face. He makes his way over to the vending machines after raising his head to a few of his co-workers in the room and readies the coins he held in his hand. He slips them in the slot of the machine and takes a breath before slowly and carefully pressing the first button of his selection, grimacing when his claw punctures through the plastic of the button and into the wiring behind it. His eyes shift around nervously for a second, then he quickly pulls his claw away from the machine and walks briskly to take a seat next to Ganrak, hoping no one noticed his slip up.
    Rua
    Rua
    Healer
    Healer

Title : Absconding Vixen

Post by Rua Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:34 pm

Rua pretended not to notice the new latest puncture hole in the vending machine. She left the break room and quickly went to the boss' office. When she reached the door, she tidied herself up and opened the door, the boss didn't look up, but he stopped typing, Rua walked into the room and stood at her front desk and said, "Good morning. May I ask you something?" The boss glared at her, and grumbled, "Make it quick." Rua gulped, and quickly said, "I was thinking, my job here as a cleaner is, well-" She paused, the boss saw this as an opportunity to cut her off and say, "You want to work in the sickbay? Isn't that right?" He sat up straight, "Yes. You can. I have noticed she has well," He paused again and said, with a slight hiss, "Abandoning her post, so I fired her." Rua looked surprised, or well, she tried her best to. "Now, I do need someone to fill the position. So yes, you may take the job." Rua smiled and nodded, "Thank you sir." She quickly walked out of the room, smirking. She knew that woman would be fired eventually, but so soon, was definitely a surprise.

((Pfft, totally did that out of laziness.))
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Prince of Thorns

Post by Ganrak Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:46 pm

Ganrak watched Rua go, still snickering at Koba's mistake, stepping over to the machine and yanking at the cords enough to make a few snacks drop down.
    "Nice going. Free snacks for all. I would have just punched it myself, personally."
    Koba
    Koba
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Koba Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:07 pm

Koba looks over at Ganrak. "I wasn't trying to break it, I just wanted my jerky." A hint of pout is in his voice as he speaks.
    Rua
    Rua
    Healer
    Healer

Post by Rua Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:58 am

Rua walked back into the breakroom, she stopped and glanced around, confused, she wondered what was so different. She realized it was quiet. Rua quickly came to the realisation that the vending machine was silent. This only made her day that bit better. Rua decided to get herself some water and then sat at one of the empty table.
    Koba
    Koba
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Koba Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:29 pm

Koba sighs a little and props his head up with his palm. After a few second his need for a snack overcame him and he gets up from the table to rummage around what snacks had fallen down from the machine. He crouches down and feels around in the machine then smirks when he feels what he's looking for. He pulls out a strip of jerky and nearly inhales it before removing the wrapper, chewing with a satisfied look on his face.
    Rua
    Rua
    Healer
    Healer

Post by Rua Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:38 pm

Rua looked around, tapping her foot to an imaginary beat. She was quite bored at this point. She lay her head on the table, trying to not fall asleep, but it was almost impossible not to as soon as she realized how tired she actually was.
    Brynn
    Brynn
    Scout
    Scout

Post by Brynn Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:35 am

Brynn glanced up from the tiled floor to the rest of her 'co-workers.' They all seemed bored and tired, and frankly, she was too. She slipped from the countertop and opened up one of the musty cupboards, pulling out a box that she so charished. This will cheer everyone up! She slapped the box onto the table where most of the workers sat, the label up sp that the 'Twister' title could be seen. "TADA!" She chirped excitedly, already beginning to unpack the box. "Who wants to play?"
    Koba
    Koba
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Koba Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:27 am

Koba stares between the box and his coworkers and scratches the back of his head. "I'd like to but I think I'm too big.."
    Dyta
    Dyta
    Guardian
    Guardian

Title : Queen of Will

Post by Dyta Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:57 am

Dyta isn't usually one to opt in on Twister, but anything to get her mind off the stupid vending machine. "I'm in." she stated with a war-like intensity.
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Ganrak Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:10 am

Ganrak made a face at the box. Twister? Why couldn't it have been darts or... a box of steak...? He shook his head and scooted closer to the bear. "I'm with breaks-a-lot, here. I'd crush your toes. And curb stomp ya. On purpose. Then i'd lose. That's not very fair for me."
    Koba
    Koba
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Koba Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:20 am

"I mean imagine if I lost..I'd crush all of you. Or at least detach someone's limb."
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Ganrak Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:22 am

Ganrak stopped, ears shooting up as he turned to face Koba. He looked like he hatched a terrible plan. "On second thought..." He pulled Koba up and pushed him closer to the Twister box. "You should try to play. I want to watch."
    Dyta
    Dyta
    Guardian
    Guardian

Post by Dyta Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:24 am

The boar began having second thoughts. Well, at least the bear might just arch over her? She let out a small sigh and offered Ganrak the spinner.
    Rua
    Rua
    Healer
    Healer

Post by Rua Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:05 am

Rua stayed silent, she didn't want to play due to the fact everyone else was much bigger than her and could probably crush her, but she also did like the game, and she was bored, and decided that her like for the game and her boredom overruled the fear of being killed.
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Ganrak Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:54 am

Ganrak huffed and snatched the spinner, flicking it as gently as possible, knowing he could easily break it. Left foot on red. He shoved the spinner into Koba's hands and slammed his foot down on a red dot.
    Dyta
    Dyta
    Guardian
    Guardian

Post by Dyta Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:04 pm

Dyta stepped on the red dot with a careful hoof. So far so good. She glanced at Koba, wondering what color and limb he would assign.
    Koba
    Koba
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Koba Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:27 pm

Koba finds a red spot to step on as well then blows on the spinner, rather than flicking it and more than likely breaking it. "Right hand yellow." He glances nervously then hands off the spinner to Dyta, then bends under Ganrak to touch his palm to the yellow circle. "If you kick me im knocking out your teeth."
    Dyta
    Dyta
    Guardian
    Guardian

Post by Dyta Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:16 pm

Dyta reaches and grabs the spinner. "Left hand blue." Dyta says. So far so good.
    (If anyone else forgot too, here's a Twister "board" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Brynn
    Brynn
    Scout
    Scout

Post by Brynn Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:01 am

Brynn carefully bent over and pressed the palm of her hand onto the nearest blue circle, before prying the spinner from Dyta excitedly. "Right foot on yellow!" She chirped, sliding her foot to a conveniant yellow dot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:48 am