ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZombieQuest

Welcome to ZombieQuest, the best place for people that like zombies and role-play. Even though we accept -in some parts of our forum- guests, they are not allowed to role-play with us or join the Community group in any way. It you would like to join the site, please check the Joining ZombieQuest section and post your application and wait to be accepted before creating an account.

ZombieQuest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZombieQuest is a new roleplaying forum created by WolfQuest forum members Sintact, Fawn, Sheeba and Randoven. Users can take the form of an anthro wolf or other specie character and join together in the fight against the zombie apocalypse.

Teleportation Portal

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Juza's absence - March 28th to March 31st
Role-play scenarios you would like to see. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am by Juza

» The Off Topic Topic
Role-play scenarios you would like to see. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:55 pm by Fawn

» Chat and Count up to 40 before the Archetypes eat you.
Role-play scenarios you would like to see. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:26 am by Brynn

» WWYD?
Role-play scenarios you would like to see. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 pm by Keri

» Open-Discussion : Advertising
Role-play scenarios you would like to see. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:16 pm by Koa

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:10 am

+3
Dyta
Ganrak
Sintact
7 posters

Role-play scenarios you would like to see.

Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : The Captain

Role-play scenarios you would like to see. Empty Role-play scenarios you would like to see.

Post by Sintact Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:52 am

So here you are able to suggest your role-play scenarios ideas; if your idea is good and you add a proper description, then we will create the topic and make it available for users to start posting/role-playing.
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Prince of Thorns

Role-play scenarios you would like to see. Empty Re: Role-play scenarios you would like to see.

Post by Ganrak Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:59 am

I would loooove to see a massive outbreak of a disease in the camp that causes everyone to become paranoid with each other, thinking the person next to them is going to bite their arms off... And just general chaos with the group even though the sickness is most likely minor and generally harmless.

That and perhaps some sort of forest fire? Or the like that can cause the camp to burn down and they all have to find a new one. A massive quest for a safe area to set up camp would be quite interesting.

Sintact, sir, carry my dumpster!
    Dyta
    Dyta
    Guardian
    Guardian

Title : Queen of Will

Role-play scenarios you would like to see. Empty Re: Role-play scenarios you would like to see.

Post by Dyta Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:34 pm

They can attach wheels to the dumpster and carry things/slaves/booty in it.

On a more serious note, perhaps they develop a turf war with a RIVAL GANG. Oh man. Crap I feel like Walking Dead more or less did that... (I watched a bit of that show)

Hmm maybe their source of drinking water becomes contaminated somehow?

I'll add on to this post if I think of anything more original I suppose. :<
    Rua
    Rua
    Healer
    Healer

Title : Absconding Vixen

Post by Rua Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:33 pm

I think we should have random small things where monkeys steal some supplies and mess things up.
    Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Sintact Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:55 pm

Keep shooting ideas, you are doing it right haha.

I specially liked Dyta's idea about the rival gang.
    Rua
    Rua
    Healer
    Healer

Post by Rua Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:48 pm

Mhm.
    Maybe we could base the rival pack on other websites that people on WQ tend to go to after leaving WQ, such as Chickensmoothie?
    Juza
    Juza
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Juza Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:13 pm

Ganrak wrote:I would loooove to see a massive outbreak of a disease in the camp that causes everyone to become paranoid with each other, thinking the person next to them is going to bite their arms off... And just general chaos with the group even though the sickness is most likely minor and generally harmless.

Oh man, I'd love to see this as well.
    Reminds me a lot about that movie "The Thing".
    People don't know who to trust and are constantly on their toes etc.
    Rua
    Rua
    Healer
    Healer

Post by Rua Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:46 pm

The massive outbreak would be extremely interesting. o:

Jeb
    Jeb
    Outsider
    Outsider

Title : Self Proclaimed Kingship

Post by Jeb Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:25 pm

I like the outbreak and rival gang ideas, too. :} It would be cool if some users actually role played a few of the rivals as well. Perhaps a few rivals are NPCs...?

GENTLEMEN. And ladiesss. I have a grand idea for a scenario. A scenario and a half, if you will. Here's the gist of it:

One of our patrols becomes surrounded by this possible rival gang. They're about to be killed, and they say their last words as they beg for their lives at the feet of thessse- rivals.

AND THEN, suddenly, out of the azure sky like a divine eagle swoops Jeb Wilson. He kicks and pounds all the foes into the dust from whence they came, and each and every one of them beseeches him for their lives. Twice. (All of this happens in about 36 seconds, mind you. Practically a blink of an eye.) He, craving a little mercy with his breakfast that morning, decides to spare them all. Jeb then unties the others and they round up the vanquished rebels and haul them back to camp where the campers then proceed to hail Jeb as their divine savior and idol. They have a feast in his name and fashion him a throne, and there he sits, where he has all his needs catered to for the rest of his days...

That's the outline of it. We can work out the knitty gritty stuff later, if this is an accepted idea, of courssse. Although I don't understand why anyone would be opposed to it.
    Sintact
    Sintact
    Archetype
    Archetype

Post by Sintact Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:41 am

Jeb, I actually don't understand what part we will role-play there haha, you already planned what will happen. Or you just want to suggest that we should worshiping a deity?
    Rua
    Rua
    Healer
    Healer

Post by Rua Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:14 am

I suggest we have a scenario that we throw Jeb out as bait to help us escape from zombies. :>
    Ganrak
    Ganrak
    Archetype
    Archetype

Title : Prince of Thorns

Post by Ganrak Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:59 am

Rua wrote:I suggest we have a scenario that we throw Jeb out as bait to help us escape from zombies. :>
    I second this. All for this scenario say I.

I.
    Rua
    Rua
    Healer
    Healer

Post by Rua Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:00 pm

I.

I personally believe it is my best idea yet.
    Jeb
    Jeb
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Jeb Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:36 pm

Whoooa there. Now, hold your zombie horses for a darn second! You guys couldn't ssssacrifice him. What kind of business are you runnin here? All I was basically saying is that Jeb is treated like royalty and all your characters must show their homage through the relinquishment of granola bars. Is that too much to ask? And everyone survives in my scenario.

Sintact wrote:Jeb, I actually don't understand what part we will role-play there haha, you already planned what will happen. Or you just want to suggest that we should worshiping a deity?
    No, I'm suggesting that we worship Jeb Wilson.

Hehe, I'm only kidding about the scenario, Sintact. ;} Of course we'd never do anything of the sort.

No one but Chad should be worshiped.

Worshiped is a weird word. LOOK AT IT, EVERYONE.
    _________

Anyways, on to actual scenario suggestions:

What if there was an earthquake or cave-in that revealed an underground cave system of some sort? Perhaps our characters could explore it because they find evidence that it was once inhabited by other survivors. Maybe they find a few supplies, but then they discover why it has been abandoned: it's infested with cave-dwelling zombies.

EDIT: I would like to suggest a mass pillow fight scenario. Plz.
    Brynn
    Brynn
    Scout
    Scout

Post by Brynn Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:15 am

yesyesyesyes. That would be awesome. By the way, I'm talking about the zombie cave. Not the pillow fight:U
    Jeb
    Jeb
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Jeb Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:38 pm

You don't endorse the pillow fight? Shame...

What if the group is convinced that there is a traitor in their midst? I suppose it's kind of like Randy's outbreak idea, minus the outbreak and limb-gnawing. So, in essence, it's nothing like Randy's outbreak idea. It would simply cause tension between them all, and perhaps they boot the suspected individual from the camp or something.
    Brynn
    Brynn
    Scout
    Scout

Post by Brynn Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:08 pm

I'm allergic to fun >:U

Anyway, you're just chuck-full of good ideas Jack:B

Jeb
    Jeb
    Outsider
    Outsider

Post by Jeb Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:22 am

Allergic to fun?
    ... you should get that checked. >:I

And well golly gee, thanksssss.

What if some flying zombie creature snatches up one of the campers and flies he or she away to some lair in WolfQuest City or something. The other campers venture into the city to find him/her. Action and explosions soon follow.

__

A METEOR CRASHES TO EARTH AND DESTROYS ALL, including the campers, yes. However, after several million years, the age of the New Dinosaurs rolls around, and all of the campers are reincarnated as dinosaurs. And, eh, they can fight- DINOSAUR ZOMBIES. Yessss. That'll do.

(Random, but wouldn't a Dinotopia role play be fun? That's a rhetorical question; of course it would. My idea simply made me think of that. Anywho, < /--END POST--/>)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:19 am